The Happy Normal Family

ابدأ من البداية

"You didn't need to shout at everyone." Whisper shouted a shocked Holly who now had a bright red face. Harry on the other hand had a slight smile on his face and was looking a lot more relaxed than he was thirty seconds ago.

"Right boys we won't see you until after the match so good luck." I said as Holly, Maddi, Katie and I got up from the table.

"Why? Where are you going?" Asked Fred.

"Library." I answered.

"Katie, we have match to warm up for." Said George.

"We have a transfiguration essay to finish. I'll only be there for an hour." Explained Katie.

"But it's a Saturday." Groaned Lee. "Homework isn't for Saturdays."

The four of us looked at each other rolled our eyes and started to walk out of the hall.

"Do you think Harry will be any good?" I asked the girls.

"Oliver hasn't really let us see him in action yet. He's been keeping him a secret, even from the team." Katie said.

"Hermione says his dad was a seeker." Maddi replied.

"So it must be in his blood." Holly said turning to face us and walking backwards.

"If blood meant anything shouldn't Melissa be in Slytherin?" Said Katie.

Tick tick tick.

I didn't get a chance to retaliate because right at that very moment Holly walked backwards full force into the one and only Professor Snape.

"Professor I am so sorry I wasn't looking wh.."

"No, you weren't were you? And where would four young Gryffindors be going at this time on a Saturday?"

"The library sir." I said as quickly as I could.

"Overachieving, are we?"

"No, we jus..."

"Detention Miss Morris. Monday after class."

"Yes sir." She said with her head down.

"But.." I tried but yet again he interrupted me.

"Want to make it two detentions for Miss Morris, Miss Black?"

"No sir." And with that he flipped his robes and walked on down the hall, well he actually limped away. The four of us ran out of the hall so fast we left a gust of wind behind us.

*

Katie left the library about an hour before the rest of us so she could make it to Oliver's pre match pep talk and a quick warm up. We headed down just a little earlier than usual so we could find a good view in the stands. Apparently, the whole school had the same idea. Thankfully, we quickly found Ron and Hermione and stood behind them.

"Okay but....Snape.......limping." I could hear Ron say to Hermione.

She replied but I couldn't hear any more of it than I could of what Ron said. "......three....dog......trapdoor."

"What on Merlin's green earth are they talking about?" Maddi whispered in my ear.

"Not. A. Clue."

So far Katie had been hit with a bludger, so George hit Pucey with a bludger then Angelina scored. A bludger had been sent towards Harry and Fred had went speeding after it and sending it towards Flint. Harry had been circling the pitch from high above until Pucey dodged two bludgers and two Weasley's but then dropped the quaffle as the snitch flew past him. That's when Harry and Higgs both sped after it, Harry gaining ahead of Higgs. Unfortunately, the Slytherin captain Flint blocked Harry sending his broom off course.