I slink off the pole in a sensual manner and crawl forward on my hands and knees. Roaring men driven with lust push against each other in a bid to get closer to the stage. I smile seductively as I kneel before leaning back and roaming my hands across my breasts.

Locking my eyes on my prey I stare at him as my other hand brushes against my core. I let my mouth fall open in mock pleasure and watch as he bites his lip hard. He grips the armrests of his seat tightly as he watches me.

Realizing the song is coming to an end I lower my body into a split and bounce my ass in time to the beat. Chuckling at his pained expression I roll onto my hands and knees again before standing. Blowing the crowd a kiss I look back at him to see him already asking Jacinda for a private dance.

I smirk in satisfaction and just as I'm about to look away I lock eyes with the mysterious stranger. He leans against the glass wall and my breath hitches when the lights go back to normal. But before I can see all of him he moves swiftly out of my sight.

Sighing in disappointment I make my way to the private rooms in the back. Two of my father's men stand at the end of the hallway near the exit. They nod at me discreetly right before I'm intercepted by a woman bursting with energy.

"Macy! Honey!" Jacinda squeals the name I had given her as she runs up to me. "Boy have I got a hunk for you! Jason Andrews, the hotshot in the press right now, wants a piece of you and he's paying good money for it."

"Alright." I chuckle before shooting the men a hand signal to say we've got him. "How about you get someone to warm him up? These diamonds are pissing me off so I need a minute."

"Sure, but hurry! I don't want him taking money back just because you made him wait!" She winks and I chuckle before leaving for my dressing room.

After slipping my dagger into my bra I put on a long black robe with fluffy material lining the hem. Thankfully it's not transparent so when I walk into the room where Jason is currently being pleasured he doesn't even notice the silver tip poking out between my breasts.

I smile and bite my lip when he opens his eyes. They trail over my body hungrily as I untie my robe and let it slip to the floor. Lily works away while I lean down to brush my lips against his which seems to be his undoing. He cries out as he becomes undone and I take it as my queue to slit his throat clean.

I hear rather than see him make a gurgling noise which has Lily look up at us in confusion. Her eyes widen and before she can scream I slit her throat too. I don't like to play with my victims – don't like to torture them because I'd rather not go to bed with reminders of what their faces looked like as they beg me for mercy.

I step over to the door and shake the handle a few times as a signal to the men waiting patiently at the end of the hallway. They swiftly enter through the back door and get to work on wrapping Jason's body in a bag. I instruct them to leave Lily here so we can make it seem like Jason's the culprit for a while.

After washing away all the blood I make my way out of the bathroom. Stepping out of the room I look up to see that the usual red light on the cameras is off. Moving down the hall quickly I'm just about to reach my room only to freeze when the mysterious man from before steps in front of me.

He's so much more handsome up close. He's tall with toned muscles and oozes power like he can having anything he wants. His dark hair is mostly straight but a few wavy strands sit atop his head with some falling onto his forehead lazily. His ocean blue eyes are more heavenly and hypnotizing in person, and his hand isn't the only tattooed part of his body. The sides and back of his neck, arms and some of his chest peeking from the unbuttoned shirt are all covered in ink.