Our families are too involved in this .

"You're asking me to leave Suho?" I say ..ask.. 

" I'm asking you to be honest" Lisa responds.. "I enjoy exploring whatever my heart is feeling for you when our lips touch or when our eyes meet but I can't.. not while someone has you as their girlfriend.. I don't fucking share" Lisa adds..

"I understand" I say

"Good but let me clear it up for you .. I do acknowledge that there is something between us .. but yet we barely know each other .. that's why we should just stick to what the whole purpose of today was .. " Lisa pauses .. here it comes "us becoming friends.. Rosé wanted us all to meet, get to know eachother ,hang out .. I think that's best for us " Lisa ends up saying. Our eyes not breaking contact..

"Okay" was all I said..

"Don't get me wrong Joohyun.. I.. don't regret kissing you , or the feelings I have swirling in my gut right now .. I just don't want it to go any further , well I do but we'll both end up hurt and I am no homewrecker" Lisa says.. her hand finding mine. .

"I'm sorry" I say ..
Lisa's lips form into a half smile .. she caresses her thumb on my hand..

"Don't be .. I just don't wanna get hurt and .. I don't want to hurt you or anyone involved" Lisa says.. she tries to reassure me. .

We fucking made out a few minutes ago and now it's like we in a different place..

This is all too weird..

Her eyes not leaving mine .. I should say something ..

..

Lisa's POV

Say something Joohyun

Joohyun eventually clears her throat ,I'm still holding her hand .. and our eyes never broke contact.

"I'm sorry for putting you in this situation Lisa " joohyun says .. her voice is low..  "and you right .. we barely know eachother and I kissed you,  we kissed but it was filled with so much feeling. . I've never .. kissed Suho like that ,not anyone .." Joohyun adds.

"That's not the point .. you have a boyfriend" I say

"I have a boyfriend Lisa.. stop repeating that line .." joohyun says

"I can't" I say..

I really can't..

Silence once again..

"Friends huh?" Joohyun raises with a slight smile on her face ..

"Yeah" I respond

Smile still on her face ,she steps closer..
Her hand moves to my face .. our eyes never left sight of eachother..

"Friends .. do friends kiss like this Lisa?" Joohyun breaths out .. she leans forward  ,placing a kiss onto my lips ..

 she leans forward  ,placing a kiss onto my lips

my eyes closes instantly.. her lips touches mine and I swear my heart ran miles..

Her lips breaks away from mine.. my eyes still closed .. and as soon as I open them I looked straight into her beautiful  brown orbs, her lips are formed into a smile and that very moment I knew ...

I'm in love with Bae Joohyun .
I am falling with no direction .

"Lisa" Joohyun's voice echos through my ears as I feel her fingers locking into mine again..

And all I could get out of my mouth was ..

Irene's POV haha

"Joohyun..." Lisa breaths out..  her eyes are even brighter than before .. she was looking right into my soul. .
And I couldn't respond..

The silence once filled the room

The restroom..

That same moment someone barges in ..Lisa's hand immediately detached from mine but Joy's eyes are quick ..

"Are you two done?" Joy asks .. eyes beaming at Lisa and I.
Before we could respond she speaks again

"Let's go , everyone is waiting outside in the parking .."  joy says "and fix yourselves" she adds..

She's just like Rosé.   It's a PARK thing .

I guess Lisa told Joy about us .

As we head to where the girls are ..

Lisa said .. I wasn't feeling well and they believed her but jennie and joy didn't..
Nayeon is gullible as fuck. She believes everything anyone say's.  She kept checking and asking if I'm okay.. 

Yeah I am.. I had my tongue down Lisa's throat.. what do you expect..

But I won't tell them that .. haha

"Lisa thank you for the ice cream" jennie says ..
Lisa immediately smiles.

"I promised" Lisa responds

"Hey ,monkey ..do you think you can treat us dinner" jisoo says ..
Everyone looks at Lisa..

"Fuck you .. I recall it being your turn tonight" Lisa says.

Rosé mentioned that Lisa, dayhun and jisoo lives together. 
They seem really close.

"Yeah unnie .  Don't be stingy.." Winter says.. jisoo immediately snaps her head towards  Winter..

"Hey.. she's right.  Don't fucking look at her like that" Lisa raises.. Winter immediately stands beside Lisa with a golden smile. 

"That's my sister ,not yours" jisoo says.

"She loves me more" Lisa says with a smirk..

Why is Lisa so effortlessly sexy.

"Well you can have her , atleast Lia loves me more" jisoo responds ..

Lisa was about to say something but Rosé intervenes

"Alright idiots .. enough. Let's go home" Rosé says.

And with that .. we did.

We said our goodbyes ,thanked Lisa for the treat and headed our way home.

Lisa didn't glance my way again..
I guess .. we'll go as friends. .

I guess.