Rivalry

"Cut it out shizuo" a highly annoyed (F/N) spoke dangerously "you better be paying us for that door" you added pointing to smashed door scattered across the floor. "Well my door," Izaya piped in with his usual cocky sarcastic voice. "Now, shizu-chan. What do you want?" Shizuo started became livid as he started taking massive strides to get to the flea.

"You will die as today is your last. Ruining my best friends personality and near enough brain washing her." "Shizuo please, I love him. Can't you just be happy for me?"

"No, since I've always loved you, ever since high school. But you were always with that flea, I never got the chance to talk to you. But nooo!"

You were suprised, shocked, you didn't know how to feel. Your best friend had just told you he loved you but yet you were already dating the guy you adored, loved near enough your whole entire life.

Izaya however was ready to kill, his nemisis announcing that he loved the girl he loved soo much. That was also bad for him for the simple fact that he kept announcing that he loved all humans, and that was a problem for Izaya.

His eyes shone a darker red then they already were, as his temper took over him. In a split second Izaya had gotten behind Shizuo and hit the back of his neck, Izaya laughed as he knew where all the pressure points in the body were.

This instantly knocked Shizu-chan out, after humming to himself he whistled, Simon instantly appeared out of nowhere and picked the blonde up as though he weighed nothing. "I will Shizuo out" pointing at the downed man, ready to climb out the window he stopped, glanced towards you and Izaya "dont forget to visit Russia sushi" he smiled and then left.

"Well now we can live easily and happily forever together" both you and Izaya stated at the same time.