Fight Fighters

Začít od začátku

~Cut to Mystery Shack~ 

Stan, Dipper, Mabel, Y/n, Nathan, and Soos are playing poker. Mabel: "King me!" *Reveals her hand which has two Kings* Y/n: "21!" She tosses a queen and an ace on the table. Everyone else: "Aww! Come on!" Stan: "Y/n, how are you winning every time?" Nathan: "Yeah. It's not fair!" Soos: "Dudette, you don't shuffle the cards! How do you do it? You can't even cheat like that." Mabel: "What? How did Y/n win?" Y/n: "Mabel, Kings, Queens, and Jacks are worth 10 'points' the only thing that can beat them is with an ace and one of those cards. We are playing a 21 card game." Mabel: "Oh." *Electric guitar starts playing outside the shack.* Soos: "Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head." Mabel: "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel." Y/n: "Nah. It's just Robbie probably didn't listen to Wendy telling him she's going camping." *Starts texting Wendy*

~Text~

W= Wendy

Y= Y/n

Y: Robbie's here screaming for you girl what do I do

W: Call me then walk outside.

~Textings over~

*Call's Wendy walks out* Y/n: "ROBBIE STOP YELLING" Wendy: *through phone* "Robbie stop harassing my workplace. I was not happy when my friend had to text me for advice to get you to go away when I clearly told you that I was going camping with my family!" Robbie: "What when?" Wendy: "At the arcade." Robbie: "Yeah, sorry must have forgotten." Wendy: "You know what I think we need a break. We're over." Robbie: "What why?" Y/n: "Excuse me, can I cut in for a second. You were calling her like a dog! And she was on the phone with me when you were." Wendy: "Yeah, that and you never pay attention to me." Robbie: "Wendy! I can change." Wendy: "I'm not having this conversation right now bye." *click* Robbie: "WENDY! WENDY!" *Snatches phone and breaks it* Y/n: "WHAT THE HECK DUDE." *Goes to call Wendy on his phone to mock Dipper. Dipper accidentally slaps the phone out of his hands* Stan: "Fight fight fight!" Robbie: "Today. 3 pm. At the park. Place your bets." Stan: *Arrives with a bucket of popcorn* "Aw, he's gone! I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets! *Chews popcorn* The smart money's on y/n."

~Cut to the living room with Soos, Stan, Mabel, Y/n, Nathan, Waddles, and Dipper.~

"Wake me up at 2:30 so I can stretch. Oh and Dipper, don't do anything stupid." Dipper: "Like what?" Y/n: "I don't know but don't summon anything." Dipper: "Okay, but how are you so calm" Y/n: "I was trained." Dipper: "What was I thinking?! I can't fight! I've never been in a fight before! Look at these noodle arms!" *Waves arms* Y/n: "You know what I have things to do. Imma beat Robbie up right now. Robbie, wait I'm busy later so I want to fight now, and you can fight Dipper later." Robbie: "What about your Great uncle?" Y/n: "Good point wait for him and his friends to place bets."

~Time skip to bets place~

Stan: "$500 on the girl." Stans friends: "$100 on the boy." Y/n: "Ready Robbie." Natasha comes running over. Natasha: "Hey, Y/n, whatcha doing you wouldn't answer your phone?" Y/n: "My phone is dead. It never stood a chance. It's on the ground if Tony wants to try to fix it. But anyway what are you doing here?" *Starts stretching* Nat: "Bucky, Steve, Tony, Wanda, and Thor are adding the extension and they want your help." Y/n: "Tell them I'll help after I teach Robbie a lesson for smashing my phone." Nat: "Ooo wait here we'll watch." Nat quickly gathers them to where Robbie and Y/n are. Thor: "Hello, pop tart,  take it easy on the boy." Y/n: "Why? He destroyed my phone because his girlfriend wanted a break." Wanda: "I'm rooting for you." Nat: "Kick his a**!" Tony: "Don't hurt him too badly." Bucky: "Remember he isn't trained for things like this." Robbie: "Uhm..." Y/n: "Don't worry Dipper doesn't know how to fight."