Chapter Ten "Getting to Know Him"

From last chapter:
"Y/N what can't I do without you?." He chuckled and walked out of my office. I smiled at myself and sent the message to him. "Do I have a crush on him? No I can't he's my boss." I thought to myself.
------------------------------------------------------
I put my phone on my desk and went back to work. I knew I had a lot of work to do. My phone dings. I looked at my phone and Keigo texted me back.
He wrote,"Y/n. What is your favorite color?" I smiled.
I texted back,"Purple why are you asking?"(sorry if you don't like the color purple that came to mind when I was writing.)
I smiled and put my phone down and back to working.

*Few hours later*

I groaned. 'Its almost done. Then I can go home.' I smiled to myself while thinking. Then, I heard my phone buzz. I flipped my phone and Keigo texted me back. It says,"What is your favorite kind of flowers?" I was confused why he was asking me this. I texted,"It's roses. What is your favorite color?" I looked at the computer screen again and my phone buzzed again.
I looked at the message and it said," My favorite color is Red." I smiled. I knew that cause he always had his folders the color.
He texted,"What's your favorite color?" I smiled again and typed,"My favorite color is FC." I put my phone down and went back to work.