Chapter Eight "Bosses' Ex"

Thanks for reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
I laid on my bed smiling,"That date was awesome." I hugged my pillow.
------------------------------------------------------
I smiling all night hoping the day wouldn't end. But, I knew it had to end. So I closed my eyes and smiled the whole time I was asleep.

*The next day*

-ring- -ring-

I groaned and turned my alarm off. I rubbed my eyes and smiled.
"That date was awesome." I smiled to myself and started getting ready for work. I was humming the whole time. I my phone started to buzz

-buzz-  -buzz-

I grabbed my phone and it was a message from am unknown number. I was confused cause I would think the number would have called not texted. I said to myself.

Unknown:
Hey Y/N. I know you were on a date with Keigo but, he's mine so don't talk to him.

I shrugged it off and put my hair up thinking it was a prank message. Cause some of his fans does that to him on the daily.

*At the office*

I clocked in and sighed seeing that he isn't here yet cause he isn't clocked in.
I started walking up to my office and heard a lady that was talking. So I stood there to hear what she is talking about.

Unknown lady point of view

"Where is that lady anyway?" I frowned and sat on her desk.

Y/N point of view

"That's weird" I thought to myself and walked in my office and she stood up.
"Hello y/N L/N. I'm Keigo's girlfriend." She smiled and tried to shake my hand.
I walked back and said,"Please don't touch me. My boss didn't tell me he has a girlfriend."
She sighed,"Yeah he didn't tell you cause we are getting married."
I looked at her and was shocked. I didn't know what to say she is going to marry him??
I sighed and looked at her,"So let me get this straight. So are dating my boss and your tellin me cause your jealous. Am I right?"
She frowned and stormed out. I started to laugh and started working on paperwork.

*Few minutes later*

I heard arguing and I started to get up and heard Keigo talking. I was confused. "He never yells why is he yelling now." I thought and walked to my door.
I put my head near the door and he says,"Sofia we never dated why are you trying to do?! We went on one date and you didn't even show up! So get out of my place and never come back!"
She frowned,"Keigo! We are dating what can't you see that!" I walked out and the fighting stopped and she walked out of the building.
"What is her problem?" I asked. He walked past me and I nodded,"Got it you don't want to talk." And I walked back to my room.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_