}•{ Arguments and tears.

Start from the beginning

But the moment his dark eyes punctured into hers furiously, she regretted it. She regretted not controlling that laugh.

"Enjoying much Mrs. Rathore?" His voice was dead with no humor in it as he smiled tilting his neck.

"N-no." Ishani stammered as she sat on the bed.

"No-no you are. Afterall you are in your husband's clothes." He pointed out climbing on the bed.

He noticed it. She thought and slid backward on the bed till her back collided with the bedpost.

Keeping his hands on both sides of her head, he caged her.

"You love to get yourself in trouble. Don't you?" His tone was low and harsh.

"It was you who started it!" Her tone matched with his.

Both of them locked their eyes with each other furiously.

"I want my clothes back!" With this Vardhaan clutched the hem of the t-shirt she was wearing.

Ishaani gripped his hands and screeched, "What are you doing!"

"Taking my t-shirt back." With this, he tried to pull it up and Ishani tried to push it down.

"See Vardhaan, I have nothing to wear other than this. Let me have it, please." She pleaded and spat out please keeping her pride at bay.

"You have many bikinis, Mrs. Rathore. Wear one of them." His lips curled up as he sassed.

Ishani could feel her insides burn with anger. She tried to converse like a mature and pleaded but this man!

"Mr. Rathore if you are so eager to have clothes that you are trying to pull the t-shirt your wife had worn..." she trailed off.

"Then I will let you borrow one of my bikinis." She completed with a mocking smile.

"Ishaniiiiii!" Vardhaan exclaimed with rage swirling in his eyes.

"Thank me later Mr. Rathore." She replied with sass.

Ishani could see the way his breathing was ragged, he was furious!

"Give me my t-shirt back right now or I am going to tear it." He dead-panned with a serious expression as he gripped the neckline of the t-shirt, ready to tear it.

Ishani gulped seeing the sternness in his voice.

"You are hot, Mr. Rathore." She confessed out of the blue trailing her finger on his face, catching him off guard.

"What?" Vardhaan questioned looking at her as if she was an alien.

She smiled whilst her one hand gripped the glass of water tightly which was kept on the bedside table.

"Yes!" She answered and splashed the water in a glass on his face.

"What the hell!" He cursed wiping the water from his face whilst she ran outside.

The only bathrobe they had was wet too now.

Vardhaan chased her as she ran outside the beach house.

The strange thing was that she didn't find anyone while she ran, not even a single person!

On reaching the ocean she stopped and huffed loudly taking deep breaths.

"Mrs. Rathore!" She heard the voice of Vardhaan which was dripping with anger.

"Stop!" Ishani shouted seeing him coming closer.

"I won't." He yelled.

"If you don't stop there then I will jump into the water and the last pair of cloth you have will also be gone!" She screamed with a slight victory smile whilst he gave her a sharp look.