His cold fingers pulled at my boxers waistline, tugging the fabric down. Unlike how it should have, his cold fingers left a burning trail in their path. Lighting up the parts of my body that were still dark with shadows. The storm and I were becoming impatient and wanted his mouth around us, but I knew I could wait. I wanted to enjoy this.

Harry slips my boxers off my thighs by sitting up, and throwing them some place random in my tiny room. He was quick to bend down over me again. His eyes dilated with lust. I loved how his eyes did that when he was turned on, or how his cheeks would turn pink. And when I kissed him for a long time his lips would turn a rosy red.

My breathing quickened as his hand finally wrapped around me, tugging up gently. So painfully gentle and slow. I wanted to force his hand to move faster, but instead I wrapped my hands into his hair, pulling his locks out of his face in a makeshift ponytail.

My first groan escaped me when his hot breath washed over my length. His teasing had been so little but it had driven me crazy that my patient was wearing thinner the longer he waited to put me in his mouth.

His tongue reached out, and licked a long strip over my shaft stopping right before my tip. He looked up at me through his lashes, as he slowly took me in. Stretching his lips around me, puffing his cheeks to take me all in. My head dropped against the bed as a satisfied moan ripped from my throat.

I gently tucked on his hair, forcing him to move up and down my shaft. His mouth was so talented, I could tell he had experience just from the way his tongue was swirling around me so gracefully. Licking over the perfect parts, letting his teeth graze me at the perfect time. I forced myself to look back down at him, my mouth still hung open.

Eventually I didn't have to guide his head anymore, and he was doing whatever he felt like doing. Bobbing his head at times, others just sucking on my tip and pumping me with his hands. Each thing he did, built the storm in my belly. Thunder was roaring, and lightning was cracking. Each desperate to reach all my nerves.

Harry looks up at me once again, his eyes watering. "Fuck you're beautiful," I groaned. He hummed, sending a wave of vibrations through me. My legs shook with the new found pleasure. The wind in my belly, twisting with joy.

I tugged on his hair sharply as another sudden wave of pleasure flew through me. His eyes squeezed shut, as he groaned again. I was shocked but pleasured by the surprise of him liking his hair pulled. I tugged again, hoping to get the same reaction. I was pleased when he groaned again, looking at me with his now darker green eyes.

My breathing was becoming more shaky. It was becoming hard to keep my eyes open. I started to guide Harry's head again, moving him up my cock faster than what he was doing. The storm in my belly was raging for a way out of its tight space. It has gotten too big now. Too powerful, and it felt restricted. It begged for release.

"Fuck Harry," I moaned, my jaw going slack. My head dropped to the bed as my eyes squeezed shut. The walls were cracking, and it was pleasantly fast. Harry answered as his hand pumped me faster, his tongue licking over my tip more. His own answering moans were becoming more fast paced, although I was no longer pulling his hair.

Then my eyes are snapping open, and my visions white. A low groan rushed out of me. My body was numb, although I could tell I was twitching. Harry was still licking over me, but I didn't have the energy to push him off even though it was painful due to how sensitive I was. 

My breathing slowed as I came down from my high. I looked down at Harry who was also as limp as I.

"You now," I asked, because I knew I wanted to. Harry looks at me lazily.