Kaminari's magic bulb (4)

Start from the beginning

"Didn't think you were a flirt" Denki teased.

"You want it or not?" Hitoshi asked, slightly annoyed.

"Yes, please" Denki said.

"Then shut up" Shinsou said.

"Make me" Denki flirted.

"We'll see when I win" Shinsou said, giving Kaminari a smirk, making the smaller one go to 'Pikaboy.exe stopped working' mode. It has never happened to Denki before that someone would flirt back with him and to be honest, he had no idea what to do now? Is Shinsou just joking? Does he like Denki like that? Or what is happening?

To anyone's surprise, Shinsou won the plushie on second try. He handed it to Denki with a victorious smile, he gets to see Denki happy and gets a kiss from him, it's a win-win for Hitoshi.

"So?" Shinsou teased, making Denki turn bright red.

"I'm just kidding, you don't have to acctually do that" Shinsou laughed even if it would be nice if you did.

Denki was thinking about that, it would be his first kiss ever. In the end he just gave Shinsou a small peck on the cheek, no one said it has to be on lips, so.

And the day went on, and finally it was time to leave home, everyone, including Shinsou and Aizawa, was happy about the nice day.

--

The next day as Kaminari walked into class, the Bakusquad turned to him, and Denki knew he was in trouble of some sort.

"Hey, guys, everything okay?" Kaminari asked, taking his seat in the middle of them, Bakugou was sitting in Kirishima's lap while everyone else in their own seats.

"So, you know about these two dating, am I correct?" Ashido asked.

"Well, yeah, I bumped into them yesterday" Kaminari explained.

"Okay, okay. So it was just you?" Ashido asked, raising a brow.

"I supposed you already know the answer" Kaminari said, looking at his red haired friend.

"But I wanna hear your version" Ashido said, still looking at Kaminari.

"Well, the day before yesterday there was this fishing competition and I went with my dad, you guys know that I already said that, well Shinsou was there too and his dad and somehow our dads formed a friendship while we were in ambulance and instead of caring abour our health, they were discusing brooms, anyway, then they set a hangout with entire families, so we went there with our families and then we bumped into these two somehow and yeah, then we had burgers and got some prizes" Kaminari explained.

"Let me get back to the ambulance part real quick, what the frick happened?" Jirou asked.

"Well, there was this megalodon, but octopus that tried to eat me because I'm too much of a snack" Kaminari said with a wink towards the girl, who just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, anyways. You and Shinsou were alone from the group, why?" Ashido pushed again.

"Why not?" Kaminari asked.

"Why, tho? Kami" Sero said with a 'I know' smile, of course his Brother would tell him something.

"Okay, so Shinsou wanted to get a tattoo, so we ran off, but just to a tattoo shop and then back, then we met these two" Kaminari gestured towards Kirishima and Bakugou.

"Then why did my Brother refer to Shinsou as your boyfriend, 'cuz he didn't know his name?" Sero asked with a smirk.

"I have no idea" Kaminari said in confusion.