CHAPTER ONE - NEW JOURNEY

It has been a month since I have started going to this college. A medical college to be more precise. So far has been good.

There has been a mixed experience for me. The very first day - i met these people who were  from my Neighborhood & who happened to be on the same third floor as me on this hostel. I thought it would be nice to be with them since they are from my city. But, in hell- i am gonna live with them ever. They ruined my first day. Second day to be more precise. Now when i think i believe our first day was kind of a week day. so, to be of more precision, it was kind of first official day to college & Monday I  guess.

So, here's the scenario- we were allowed to go home on weekends. So, I  went on Saturday & came back on Monday . I was so sad & practically ready to cry any moment on the day i came back. I never have been alone ever since my childhood for a Day, let alone being for nights. It was hard enough to deal with it. & this one of the girl - I am so mad at her that I really want to change her name to - "bitch",let alone it be her nickname. Huh.

I just asked her to company me to the mess, which was like a what..!! at a walking distance of 2 minutes. & the nerve of her to yell at me for this. She yelled at me for this & said that she's gonna be late because of me. I swear, only because I  hate to cry in front of anyone, I did not. But, my eyes were all welled up.  One kind girl, she might have noticed it- the tension & sadness in the atmosphere , stated more than offered that she would come with me.

SUKRITI...her name is as beautiful & elegant as herself. It is nice to have someone like her by your side when you feel vulnerable & her gesture said it all. Thereafter, I left their so called self obsessed stupid group  & never looked back.

They are practically a typical  three girls group. One of them is so full of herself. Bloody BITCH keep on yelling on every single person she get chance with. Number two: even more of a sly fox. Oh man..!!someone can take lessons from this one on - "HOW TO BE A SOPHISTICATED PRETENTIOUS BITCH & ACT ALL COY." The third one is more of a typical girl who knows well that her so called bitch of a friend humiliates even her so bad, but she still need to learn how to take stand over bullshit. I hate one of them, dislike the other &  sympathize with the third. I really do wish -she leave their toxic & abusive group & learn to stay strong alone.

If I forgot to mention before, we are not allowed to be day-scholars & have to live in these hostels within campus.

Boys & girls hostels, though sharing the same campus, are far from each other by around 1 km. And to be honest, I am so thankful for that. I mean how embarrassing it would be if I encountered any of one of them while I am wearing shorts. I am a very awkward person when I meet these people from school or college apart from classes. I mean, I practically want to be invisible to those stupid gazes & to top on that ,I really am not a people's person. I avoid interactions ,if it's not about being with my friend or someone I really am comfortable with.

We have been busy with this foundation course for the entire first month, which is meant for letting us be known & comfortable with each other in an interactive way. 

We get to indulge in so many activities be it on the playground or the boards. It sure helped to break this ice among ourselves.

One of such activity is specially close to my heart. It was something about friendship & sir have called out two pairs - who are best friend. One from the girls & one from the boys. Though until this time, I  really have come closer with Aarzoo , with whom I came in contact with b\c of Sukriti , I was also in huge  admiration with this - beauty with brain, a true piece of art - DIVYA..

So, when during this day, Aarzoo was not around, bunking off the classes, When sir called upon for it, I asked Divya - shall we go??

then, two boys & two girls come out. As for the boys, they have practically been the best of friends since school & as for girls - we two were officially best friends..since now.

& WONDERING WHO AM I????? haha...

Hiiieee..!! I am Crystal & this is my story.....

OFFICIALLY..,Welcome to my head.....😜