Then he pulled her hand over, "It's okay," he whispered softly, "I can't do it, I can teach it."

Time tone: "..."

What can she do! I had to pretend that I really don’t know how to sell it as a fool!

Therefore, when Zhou Chengyuan taught Shiyin once and asked Shiyin to help him pull up his tie, Shiyin pretended that he did not control his strength, and strangled Zhou Chengyuan’s neck with his tie...

Then she hurriedly pulled his tie again, and said sorry to him in a particularly apologetic way.

The flustered look really doesn't look like a pretend at all.

Zhou Chengyuan was not annoyed. He just looked down at her to be stupid, smiled with her lips curled, and asked, "Murder her husband?"

Shiyin narrowed his mouth aggrievedly, "I said I can't do it anymore!"

Naughty.

Yinyin is too bad.

Zhou Chengyuan squeezed her face, "It's okay, just practice it a few times."

Later, when he was about to go out, Zhou Chengyuan asked Chen Meng to push the wheelchair over, and he sat on it. When Shiyin pushed him out to have breakfast with Zhou Jinfeng, she asked him with a bit of incomprehension: "You can walk clearly, why do you still need to sit? wheelchair?"

Zhou Chengyuan said calmly: "In the TV and novels you watch, how many people are dying who don't use wheelchairs?"

Oh... Shi Yin suddenly understood.

She is not in reality now, but in the world of a **** novel.

After a while, Shiyin was not happy and said, "Bah, baah!"

"Uncle, don't always say that you are not dead, it is unlucky!" She was a little annoyed, "I will ignore you anymore!"

Zhou Chengyuan curled his lips, "Okay, I won't say anything."

"I want to live a hundred years and stay with Yinyin forever."

Shi Yin suddenly smiled like a flower.

"Oh." She sighed in her heart. She was clearly living a life different from the real world, but it was not easy for her to do her best to act every day.

Shi Yin, what a miserable woman!

That afternoon, Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan came out of his room when the wind blew from the balcony on the second floor and Zhou Siyang came out of his room. Seeing that his sleepy look seemed to have just woke up, after meeting Zhou Chengyuan He naturally called Zhou Chengyuan: "Uncle."

Zhou Chengyuan "hmm", Zhou Siyang was about to walk over, and was stopped by Zhou Chengyuan. He turned around, only to hear Zhou Chengyuan's strong tone and say, "Did you see your aunt there?"

The meaning of this statement couldn't be more obvious.

This is because he doesn't say hello to Shiyin, and thinks he is rude.

Zhou Siyang raised his eyes and looked at the sound of the time standing behind the wheelchair. The girl had a proud and triumphant smiling face, quite a kind of "dog fight against others" momentum.

But what he said was extraordinarily soft and generous, and even brought a little grievance: "Uncle, it doesn't matter, it's okay if my nephew doesn't want to call it."

Zhou Siyang glared at her.

Good time, when did you learn this set?

Too bad!

But he has always listened to Zhou Chengyuan since he was a child.

Zhou Siyang grinds his molars secretly, with a sneer from the corner of his mouth, he said to Shiyin one by one: "Sorry, I just woke up just now, but I didn't respond. Auntie, don't mind."

Shiyin chuckled, "It's okay, it's okay for my eldest nephew to pay attention to it in the future!"

Watch out for a ghost! You little girl movie!

When the family went downstairs for dinner in the evening, Shiyin still took care of Zhou Chengyuan, feeding him all the time, and always asking him: "Uncle, do you eat this?"

"Uncle, do you want to eat eggs?"

"Uncle..."

Zhou Jinfeng listened to Shiyin and said to Shiyin with a mouthful of "little uncle", and said to Shiyin half jokingly: "Yinyin, this is all married, is it still called "little uncle?"

Shi Yin was stunned. Before he could speak, Zhou Chengyuan calmly said: "Dad, love. Interest."

Zhou Jinfeng: "..." He chuckled: "Well, your little husband and wife are in love with each other. You can call it whatever you want."

Shiyin: "..." Your grandma has fun!

And Zhou Siyang, who had been bowing his head and eating silently, was choked by Tang and couldn't help coughing.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently UpdatedDon’t Show the Son: Chapter 120 The peaks are like gathering, the waves are like furySlag Girl Illustrated Book: Chapter 2047 Nagisa purple teaI Really Don’t Want To Be a Natural Disaster: Chapter 936 flowering

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com