Prologue

TW : blood, gore

Elizabeth Bathory, Nyírbátor, Hungary, 1594 A.C.

The servant called for her, saying that the bath was ready. She undressed and dipped into the tub. Filled with lukewarm blood till the 3/4th of the tub. Perfect. I really did train my servants well, Elizabeth thought to herself.

She was meeting quite a few people the next day, and needed to look youthful, hence the blood bath. It gave her skin a shimmery glow. It is truly no less than the fountain of youth.

After half an hour or so, she steps out, rinses and dresses herself. After the meal, Elizabeth sips from her precious concoction of blood and water. She feels dizzy, her mind in a daze. She fell unconscious. In her head, she could feel a vision forming, but she was retreating from it. She went as far as she could to reach it. Elizabeth felt herself being pulled into the vision.....

Everything around her was coated in a red light. She heard a voice, but couldn't decipher where it came from. "Bring me disciples, and I shall grant you eternal youth. Bring me blood, and I shall give you power."
"WHO ARE YOU ?" She shouted at the top of her lungs, thought tempted by the offer.
"I am the dark lord, that is all you shall know." He proclaimed. He spoke many things to Elizabeth, and she knew exactly what to do.