Medic - Team Fortress 2

Bio – Medic (Dr Ludwig) is one of the nine mercenaries enlisted to claim back the land fought between Redmond and Blutarch. He is, of course, the Medic, known for being the healer of the team (despite losing his medical license). Through his experimentation on his fellow mercenaries and some modifications to his infamous MediGun, he has decided to come to join experiment on the cast of Super Smash Bros.

Entrance – Medic teleports in through Engineer's Teleportal, posing as he lifts his MediGun as he steps off the teleporter onto the battlefield. He then connects his MediGun to his back and pulls out his Ubersaw as the Teleportal breaks apart him behind him.

Attributes - Medic has a below-average weight but has above average mobility.

Gimmick - Medic throughout the battle will build an UberCharge. This will build by 1% per second and by landing any move apart from the Down Special, which allows him to use it for certain limited benefits, like Shulk's Monado Arts but more limited yet extreme.

Down Special - Using this allows Medic to use their Uber to give himself certain benefits across a limited time. When the button is pressed, it will automatically use the standard option that is the MediGun. Pressing it again allows you to quickly switch to the next option before the activation point. Holding down the button brings up a menu that displays all available UberCharges Medic can use. Back again to Shulk's Monado Arts. Below listed are the MediGuns Medic can use.

MediGun - Allows Medic to go invincible for 1.5 seconds per 20% of Uber at time of activation. This can only be used when the UberCharge is 50% or higher.

Kritzkriz - Gives Medic a 50% Damage buff for 2 seconds per 20% of Uber at time of Activation. Can be used if UberCharge is 30% or higher.

Vaccinator - Uses 25% of the UberCharge to give Medic a 60% damage resistance to either Physical Attacks or Projectiles for 1.5 seconds. Player's pick each.

Jab – A three hit strike. Medic swings his UberSaw from high right to low left (gives 1%), then from high left to low right (gives 1%), then adds with a straight stab forward (gives 2%).

Dash Attack – Medic swings his UberSaw from low right to high left.

Side Tilt – Medic stabs his Ubersaw forward, similar to Incineroar's Side Tilt but with a Saw (gives 4%).

Up Tilt – Medic stabs his Ubersaw straight upward. It is purely vertical but it has a scoop hitbox and sends straight upward (gives 5%).

Down Tilt – Medic swings his UberSaw along the ground, knocking any opponents into the air (gives 3%)

Side Smash – Heavy appears beside Medic with a random teleporter. Medic stabs his UberSaw forward which is then followed by Heavy punching forward. The Saw Stab stuns the opponent as Heavy then knocks away the opponent. This is the slowest Smash Attack yet the strongest. Heavy disappears afterward (gives 8%).

Up Smash – Out of a teleporter behind Medic, Denoman appears and shoots a Grenade straight up. Medic then stabs his UberSaw straight up, causing the grenade to explode in a wide area above Medic. Denoman then disappears afterward as the teleporter breaks. This move is slow yet powerful. Medic stabbing the UberSaw acts as a Sweetspot and the Explosion knocks foes away (gives 9%).

Down Smash – The Pyro is brought in with a teleporter behind Medic as him and Medic lock arms and spin around twice. The Pyro shoots out his flamethrower as the Medic swings around his UberSaw. The UberSaw acts as the sweet spot and the Fire from the Flamethrower lingers for a short time afterward. Pyro then disappears afterward (gives 6%). Each Smash Attack has a bit of end lag so Medic can say goodbye to his teammates.

Neutral Air - Medic swings his UberSaw from up to down in front and then again behind. Like Robin's Neutral Air (gives 5%).

Forward Air - Medic swings his UberSaw in front of him like Roy's Jab (gives 4 %).

Back Air - Medic spins around and with an evil grin, swings his UberSaw behind him, providing a horizontally limited yet strong attack (gives 6%).

Up Air -  Medic swings his Syringe Gun above his head, shooting 5 syringes at different angles as they sprout out. The syringes deal small flinching damage and the Syringe Gun swing acts as a sweet spot (but not by much). The syringes gives 0.5% charge and the Syringe Gun hit gives 3% charge.

Down Air - Medic swings his UberSaw from in front of him to below him. This has the opportunity to spike the opponent.

Grab – Medic grabs the opponent with his left hand.

Pummel – He slices the opponent with his UberSaw (gives .5%)

Forward Throw – Medic pushes away the opponent. Very low knockback and damage but high hitstun (gives 2%)

Back Throw – Medic chunks the enemy behind him, then shoots 4 syringes into the opponent, knocking them back further (gives 5%).

Up Throw – Medic throws the opponent upward, throws them a medium distance (gives 2%).

Down Throw – Medic slams his foe into the ground, shoots 10 syringes into them before kicking them away (gives 6%).

Neutral Special – Medic remains perfectly still as he starts mixing chemicals into and inside the pack on his back, increasing his passive Uber fill from 1% to 4%. This however leaves him completely defenceless.

Side Special –Medic shoots out his Syringe Gun forward. The Syringes sprout out very quickly and deal small flinching damage at far distances. At close range, it deals more damage. Medic shoots 10 Syringes a second and provides a .5% Uber per shot hit. Has low start lag but semi-high end lag.

Up Special – On the ground, Medic fires a Grappling Hook upward (like Byleth's Up Special) that grabs onto ledges and brings foes back down to him. When used in the air, Medic starts floating upward as he is lifted by his doves (and some other birds that represent the other classes). You can control when he goes as he floats like this for about 3 seconds. You can cancel this into an aerial, but that just puts him into freefall, as does ending this normally.

Final Smash – Medic ubers himself as he laughs maniacally as he becomes completly invulnerability as the other TF2 classes start raining down stuff from a helicopter behind the battlefield. Soilder shoots rockets are shot that appear from the left and right sides of the screen which explode on impact, Denoman shoots out grenades which appear from above. These grenades explode when a opponent touches them but they linger on the ground for a second. As this happens, a sentry from the helicopter shoots aims toward the enemy and shoots them with bullets and rockets which can be avoided by constantly moving. The Grenades and Rockets also try to aim for any opponents. After about 5 seconds, the UberCharge ends as Medic waves goodbye to his friends as the helicopter flies away.

Up Taunt – Medic puts a hand to his chest as he says "Oops." In an attempt to sound innocent.

Side Taunt – Medic pulls upon his right medical glove as he smirks menacingly.

Down Taunt – Medic laughs laughing maniacally.

Victory Animation 1 – Medic starts with his hands on his cheeks and he says "Oops, that wasn't medicine." as he then pulls on his left rubber glove.

Victory Animation 2 – Medic holds up his MediGun as he grins.

Victory Animation 3 – Medic laughs, Simple.

Alternate Costumes - Medic would have the option to choose what outfit and hat he could wear separately. Out of the outfits Medic can put on include his Angel of Death, Colonel's Coat, Bunnyhopper's Ballistics Vest, Burly Beast, Templar's Spirit,Gaiter Guards & Vital's Vest. His hats he can equip include his Particulate Protector, Computron 5000, Colossal Cranium, Self-Care, Medi-Mask, Fashionable Megalomaniac & Ze Ubermensch.