•the love of a millenium•

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeh tez nabz tou kisi aur baat ka hi ishara kar rahi hai," his voice was dripping with humor.

[This fast heartbeat gives an indication of something else.]

"Woh tou waisay hi hai". She shrieked.

[It is like that for no reason.]

"Is it because I'm near you? Does my touch make your body so erratic?" He questioned.

The deep huskiness inside his voice coupled with the soft lilt of his accent as he spoke fluent lashkari — the language of Loh, sparked a fire deep in the pits of her stomach. A part of herself that had until last night had been unknown to eve herself. She fisted her hands, her nails digging into his skin ever so lightly. Fadahunsi winced under his breath, he had been charged at with all sorts of weapons but none had managed to pierce its way to his heart like her grip. The relentless prowess of her arrow like nails shot straight through him. Even in the dark he could see the pale eyes that lit up with excitement and passion of having dealt him a painful wound.

"If you want my heart ask me for it, these lowly attacks don't suit a woman of your status". He teased.

"Why do you speak like that?" She punched him.

"I speak the truth and the truth alone humdum," he kissed her forehead.

"Why do you always bring up something about me harming you? I'm not as wild and feral as you assume!"

He sensed the underlaying hints of anger and frustration. Rising up to give them both some air to breathe, he brought her to his sturdy lap. Their nakedness hiding under the sheets. He gripped her chin with gentle fingers, his lips laying upon hers. He sucked on her lower lip biting into it with his teeth, his thumb brushing her jaw in gentle strokes. Samra fought to keep up with him. Her hands fisted his unkempt hair, her lips tasting every inch of his warm mouth. She moved in his embrace, settling her legs on either side of him their lips still engaged in raw passion. He kneaded the muscles of her back, slipping dangerously close to the hem of the dress that had hiked up. The dark skin of her thighs slipping out from under, his warm hands massaging them softly.

Samra held back a deep guttural moan. Her breath hastened deep inside her chest and she felt a warmth flood the region between her legs. She clenched her muscles tight, her eyes clouding with dark spots, energy draining out of her body as she fought to keep her eyes on his face. She slid her hands on Fadahunsi's face running through his thick beard. Forcing him away she took a deep breath. Her fingers massaged the swell of his lips, feeling the imprint on hers still. His lips were set into a deep smile, his heart racing as fast as hers.

"This does not answer my question". She whispered against his face.

"I don't think you're any of those words. I ask you to take ownership of what's yours".

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Samra changed into a light pink muslin dress. The shirt ended a few inches above her ankles, the neckline embroidered with silver thread and sequins settled on it. The cuffs of her sleeves were made with fine tilla and stones. The lehnga flared our from underneath and it's ruffles fluttered in the gentle summer breeze. A maid had helped her set her hair into a side parted braid, adding a white gold hair jewel. The jhoomar framed the side of her forehead and the large dial earrings with the thin white beads sat over the shell of her ear. Her veil was settled on her hair loosely, draped over one shoulder. The sprinkling of small motives on her dress reflected the shades of the rainbow on the floor as sunlight struck them.