Chapter 64 😇"Ayra"😇

It has been 3 months they have been become Official Husband and Wife... Not even a day their love descended... Their life became more colorful... Their day starts with him on her embrace... Cooking together with all their never ending flirtings... Working together in the same office... Him admiring her the whole day... Him getting all scoldings from her for the errors...

Adhithya and adhithi made their life more beautiful... They spent the weekdays with Mani and Hussein and weekends with Ashwin and Sivaangi... Their life became more colorful...

They started living each moment in their life.... Both started understand the peaceful and blissful life they got...

Cherishing every second of their lives, They had a great time with each other...

Vikasa and arjun started becoming the best buddies.... Their friendship started growing....

Nakshathra and Sakthi started their marriage life happily without any obstacles....

Everything went smooth and easy... But one mystery left as a mystery with answers... But the answers were untold by the couple SIVAANGI AND ASHWIN...

As always it was a fine day of their life... The sun indicating that the fresh day is dawned by disturbing the couple's romance by kissing their faces...

Sivaangi snuggled her head in his chest to escape from the sunrays... He felt ticklish and opened his eyes to find his Sinamika is in a deep slumber in his embrace... He grinned looking at their position... His hands around her bare waist under her T-shirt, her hands on his bare upper body and her leg over his... It felt soo intimate... And the morning sunrays over her face made it soo romantic...

And she still trying to escape from the sunrays and snuggled into him... This indicated the beast in him...

He caressed her bare waist with his long fingers... His hands went in search of pleasure under her bare waist... His lips explored her face and finally caught her lips...

His antics disturbed her sleep and she irritated to the core and pushed him away from her....

Siv: not even a day u left me to sleep peacefully... Po da modhala...

Ash: It's ur fault to be a charmer daily

Siv: po da fraud uh.. Veliya po... Po po

She literally dragged him out and continued her sleep...

He grinned like a idiot and went to start his morning chores...
After begging and pleading he woke her up...

Ash: Phaaaa... Eluparthukula evlo aarpattam

Siv: Enna kulir vitu pocha...

Ash: chi chi... Husband polambals... Nee kandukadha...

Siv: Innaiki u have 5 meetings and 2 project files to read and sign

Ash: indha file la padikardhuku badhila audio recorder kedaikuma nu clients ta kekuriya

Siv: yen da

Ash: padikardhu evlo kastam ah iruku theriyuma... Summa unna pathutu thirumba file patha onnume puriyala... Thirumba first irundhu padikanum

Siv: vayasu aana apdi tha

Ash: Hey yaaruku vayasu achu I'm still young....

Siv: Pakathu veetu kolandha uncle nu kopdudhu... Adhi and adhithi ungala appa kopardhala escape aaitinga illana avangalu uncle nu dha kopduvanga

Ash: pakathu veetu paiyan games velayadi kannu kettu pochu... Adha...
Na la young dha

Siv: seri nambiten... Vaaa