chapter three: Getting to other Demons

So Douma has gotten away from the girls thanks to the help of Yoriichi. He was glad because of the fact they all treated him like a two year old. They are like twelve but whatever.

He sighed to himself before hearing more noises. It sounded like someone practising a fighting style of some kind. Curious, he went towards it and saw a very pale man with pink hair training. He watched on with curiosity.

"Look at Akaza go. He hasn't stopped since that new guy got here." A female demon with white hair spoke up. Douma knew they talked about him and saw the kanji for Upper Moon and three in Akaza's eyes.

"Yeah, but the new one became Upper Moon two in just a day. Akaza trained hard to get his position." A teenager with green hair spoke up. Douma just smiled at this. How cute, he's jealous.

Douma then decided to make himself known, "Good afternoon." He said behind Akaza, scaring him. Douma chuckled at this and gave his hand so he could get up, "Nice to meet you three! Names Douma Kibutsuji! Please call me Douma!" Douma introduced himself, as the other two enjoyed themselves watching it.

Akaza got his composure and got up, "My name is Akaza. No last name." He said simply, and Douma looked confused about that. Even he went around with his last name.

"Why's that Akaza-kun?" Douma asked with a confused face. He didn't seem like talking about it and so Douma made it a misson to get to know more.

"Oh, so you're two!" The female demon shouted, she being their age. She ran over and inspected Douma, "You're not bad."

"Ara ara~, same can be said to you. It's such a pretty face, and I haven't even seen a rose yet." He told her with a smirk, she returned it and so starter talking. Akaza slowly got more annoyed.

"So you have met my sister. My name is Gyutaro, and this here is Daki." He said calmly, and Daki seemed very proud of herself.

"I'm going to be number one soon, so you better show respect." Daki told him, and Akaza rolled his eyes. She was far from that.

"Ara ara~, your ego is huge, is it not? Your six is currently with your brother." Douma simply told her, getting her to glare at him. Akaza sighed in annoyance. He will have to deal with this a lot.

"I'm just going to leave. You disturbed my training." Akaza walked off as the three continued to talk. Well, more like argue for Daki. Douma just kept on annoying her.

"Well, anyway, I will be going. Have fun doing what you're doing." Douma said and walked off. He had a proud smirk on his face and walked towards his new dad's office. He wondered if it was anyway.

He didn't hear, "Let me go! I'll show him whose number one!" Daki shouted while being restraint by Gyutaro. She had way too much ego, but not on the level of the all shitty Katsuki Bakugo.

Douma simply entered the room before turning around and sticking out his tongue at her. He left a very angry Daki there.

"Douma." Muzan said, looking up from his paper work, "How are you? Enjoying this place?" He asked while signing the adoption papers.

"This place is alright! There are weird people, though. Like Daki." He responded, getting a smile from the demon progenitor. He got up and ruffled his hair.

"Now Douma, be kind. They are part of our group and therefore family." Muzan told him, getting no response from his new son.

He stayed silent until he asked a question, "Why don't Daki, Gyutaro, and Akaza have last names?" Muzan was taken back by the question but decided to tell him.

"Akaza got rid of his last name a long time ago. Daki and Gyutaro don't want to remember their past, especially the fact that their mother was abusive. She had no love for them and sold herself on the streets." Muzan said to him. Douma felt like he could relate to the siblings in some way.