Chapter 8

Y/N POV

1 year later
<♡>

It has been a few months since L'manburg and the Dream SMP calmed down, they still don't like each other very much but they won't be starting any wars for now. At least I hope so.

We have gotten a bunch of new people and also had an election, Schlatt died due to a heart attack and Tubbo almost died which was pretty pog.

Tommy also made some new friends outside of L'manburg; Technoblade, Philza and Ranboo, who recently also made a house in L'manburg, those were their names I think.

Dream is in prison now by the way, he had been for almost a year, he has done pretty bad things and he regrets it but I still love him. Speaking of Dream he had been let out of prison for a few days. But that happend a while ago but I had been paying a lot attention to him when he wad out since Sam asked me to and he hadn't done anything bad which I was happy about.

-

Tubbo came running up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever when I entered the house again, "Welcome back Y/N" Wilbur greeted.

I had been on a trip with Tommy to Techno and Phil, just for fun and since Tommy begged me to go.

"Hey Will" I greeted back letting go of Tubbo.

"Where is Tommy?" He asked looking around a little to see if he was hiding somewhere.

"He wanted to stay for a few more days" I answered pulling Wilbur into a hug, "Techno is going to bring him back so he will definitely be safe"

He just have me a nod and walked around with me for a little, "im going to check up on Fundy, i dont want him breaking the rules" he said interrupting the comfortable silence and jogged off when i gave him a quick nod

I got to my house and sorted my stuff out. Important stuff in the hidden chests and enderchest, and the less important stuff in normal chests in the basement.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice said

I looked up from my book, which i found in the basement somewhere and started reading. I saw Dream standing infront of me. Sam had brought him back to the prison after the couple days he had been out which was now 4 months ago.

I dropped my book and ran towards him, pulling him into a big and tight hug and teared up a little bit

"I missed you so so much, how did you even get out" I asked looking up at him.

"I missed you too, Sam let me out again after he brought me back" he answered and kissed the top of my head.

I showed him around because alot has changed when he got back in prison, people introduced themselves to him and went on to go back to what they were doing.

Wilbur and Tommy still didn't trust him fully, but Tubbo being Tubbo ran up to me and Dream and gave us both a big hug.

Tommy joined in a few seconds later because "If Tubbo trusts someone i trust them aswell." was the thing he always said.

Wilbur joined in to so it just became group hug, I guess he just didn't wanna be lonely.

We let go of the hug a few minutes later, Tommy and Dream started having a conversation. They are on good terms now, that cool.

I eventually got tired and started heading to bed. Dream, being the little attention needing duckling he is, followed me and got ready as well.

I got into the bed and slowly drifted to sleep Dream got in a little while later and started to hug me tightly.

"I love you." He said, his voice barely a mumble.
"I love you too" I replied back eventually falling asleep.

-

HI EVERYONE!

I finally decided to put an end to the story, I know it doesn't make sense but live with it.

It took like 2 weeks to write this. I had been busy with my RanbooxReader and my upcoming TommyxOC

Which I suggest you to follow me so you know when I publish more shit stories like this 👀

Well I'll see you all in the other stories.
Goodbye o/

-Alexboo :}