Remembering

Dean Ambrose's POV

She sighs then points to the file. I hand it to her and she opens it then takes out a sheet before giving me back the file.

I read the small note: "Read everything but the page she will take out, let her tell you that."

I open it. The Crow walks to the wall and leans on it.

I read the file:

"October 31, 1999 12:00 pm, Halloween

The police were called after reportings of neighbors hearing horrendous screams at the Paige household. When officers arrived, they described the crime scene that looked like a scene out of a horror movie. Every one of the officers were traumatized by the scene. The male, Richard Allen Paige, age 30 was found decapitated and his heart cut out in the living room of the home. The woman, Rebecca Anne Paige, age 29 was found with a bullet to the heart and her heart was cut out as well, in another room. It was pronounced that she was trying to protect her four children, whom's names are protected. The children were found, hidden in the closet of the eldest child's room. They all had cuts and bruises. The third oldest was badly hurt. When questioned in her hospital room with her siblings, she described the crime and assault as pain. The murderer attacked and killed her parents right in front of her. The child tried to save them but the predator overpowered her. The murderer tried to go for the child's siblings but the child took the machete her grandfather gave her strictly for hunting and protection and sliced the murderer right across the chest. She then hid in the closet with her siblings. The child had a scar down her right eye, three broken ribs, a sprained ankle, and a dislocated shoulder. The other children were unharmed."

"November 1, 1999
Day after the Paige Couple Murder

One of the four children of Mr. and Mrs. Paige was put in a rehabilitation center for extreme self harming, suicidal thoughts, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. Her brothers and sister were put in witness protection. She was released after 4 months in the institution. Her and her siblings were reunited and lived in protection with the detective that was working their parents case."

"May 10, 2000

The third eldest child of Mr. and Mrs. Paige was arrested for assault on an officer after exploding on the officer for not finding her parents murder."

"March 23, 2011, 4:30 am

A decade later, the third eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Paige was taken into an insane asylum after a mental meltdown in the bathroom of the apartment she shares with her boyfriend. She was put in a straight jacket and was sentenced to 5 years in the system."

Oh.

My.

God.

I look and see Crow leaning against the wall. I hand the file to Joe then stand. I get a wipe and go to her. I make her look at me and she stared at me.

I wipe all the makeup off and tears flowed her face. I saw the scar where the black paint would be. I then take off her mask. Those soft, perfect, pink lips were finally revealed.

I lean down and softly kiss her and she kisses back. It was her. I feel the spark. She's the only one I've ever had that with. I pull away then pull her to the couch.

"Tell us your name and everything." I say.

She looks at Colby and Joe. They were shocked and horrified.

"It's ok... You can trust them." I say.

She gulps and takes my hand. I squeeze hers.

"My name is Arabella... Arabella Sophia-Adelaide Paige. I'm 27 years old and I was born on October 13th, 1987. I'm a professional wrestler, currently signed with the WWE. I'm a former CZW World Heavyweight Champion. My ring name is The Crow." She says.

I missed her beautiful voice.

"Why don't I remember that night in the apartment?" I ask.

She looked down.

"Because... You tried to calm me down and... I attacked you. You fell unconscious... I found out you had short-term amnesia. They told me that you weren't safe around me... So I left." She says.

I felt bad. I turn to the guys and they had sympathetic looks on their faces. I heard sniffles and turn to and see Arabella sobbing.

"Hey... Hey, why are you crying?" I ask, pulling her close.

"I missed you so much. They told me I was a danger to you and I should leave." She sobs.

I make her look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I went to see you at the hospital and the man said I was a danger to you. That its best if I leave you and never see you again. Incase this happens again." She says.

"They told me you met someone else and took off." I say.

"There was never anyone else... You were the only one." She says.

I hold her close and she hugs me back.

"Should we leave?" Colby asks.

I shake me head no and they nod. She pulls away.

"You still look good." She says, moving my hair.

"You still look beautiful." I say, kissing her hand.

"Is Jonathan Good actually being nice?" Colby asks.

"And affectionate?" Joe asks.

"Shut up." I say.

"I know you messed around. Why wouldn't you? You're such a sex magnet." Arabella says.

"Oh, wait a minute now! What?!" I say and she laughs.

"I know you did not just say I'm the sex magnet! Have you looked in the mirror?!" I ask.

She was laughing. I missed that. Even Colby and Joe were laughing.

"Guys, if you were single, would you bang her?" I ask.

"Yes." They both say.

"Why?!" She asks.

"Dude... You're hot!" Colby says.

"Aww thanx. You guys are too." She says and they smirk.

I hold her close and she cuddles into me.

I have my girl back.