prologue

crying could be heard. it was coming from a little boy, with black hair and white at the tips of his bangs.

you could see that boy was bleeding from his forehead, as he was holding onto his forehead, and there was blood dripping down his face. there were bits and pieces of a broken glass bottle next to him.

it was clear that the bottle was thrown at him.

the boys name was akutagawa. ryūnosuke akutagawa.

there were tears streaming down his face, falling down onto the kitchen floor. all that could be heard were his cries and someone yelling at him.

the yelling grew louder, and louder, and louder, and LOUDER—
~
akutagawa woke up. he gasped for air, eyes blown wide open, tears rolling down his face.

he heard something shuffle next to him, and he immediantly turned his head to his head to look at what was making the noise.
he then saw atsushi. atsushi then pulled akutagawa into a tight embrace. though it was a side hug, due to them still being in bed.

akutagawa then let out all the tears he didn't know he was holding back. he knew atsushi wouldn't judge him. he felt safe with atsushi.
he was safe with atsushi.

    " hey, hey, hey it's ok babe. im here with you. take some deep breaths and i'll go get water for you. "

not bothering to ask if he had a nightmare, because he already knew the answer to that.

akutagawa obliged with what atsushi said, and took some deep breaths.but when atsushi went to go get water, his sleeve was grabbed by akutagawa.
he then said,

    " please don't leave me atsushi. not again. " starting to tear up.

again? now that was a new one.

    " o-okay.  i'll stay here with you. "

atsushi gave akutagawa a kiss on his forehead, and then proceeded to pull akutagawa into a hug, this time sitting in front of akutagawa instead of his side.
atsushi then gave akutagawa a small kiss on the tip of his nose, making akutagawa slightly blush.

' cute ' thought atsushi, giggling a little at the sight of akutagawa blushing.

    " w-what is so funny weretiger? " pouted akutagawa.
    " nothing ryuu~ " teased atsushi.
    " doesn't seem like nothing to me.. "

grumbled akutagawa, blushing a bit more at the nickname atsushi had given him.

atsushi placed his lips onto akutagawa's, drawing out a small gasp from him.

akutagawa soon slowly melted into the kiss, throwing his arms around atsushi's neck. atsushi then put his hands onto akutagawa's hips, but not going any further.
~
they pulled away for air.

atsushi rubbed their noses together lovingly as they fell down onto the bed, still in each others arms.
they then snuggled until dawn.