Ling Xuan was right. 'Big Brother' is full of the taste of joy and enmity, but it is called'Big Sister'... just like the big sister who sells vegetables in the vegetable market...

    "That's it." Wu Youyou compromised, "You just call me Brother

    Wu !" Wu Youyou's words fell, and Ling Xuan happily jumped up from the ground, and he opened his arms to     pounce on Wu Youyou——

    "Big! Brother——!"

When you were on your body, there was a grim voice over the two of them—

    "Ling Xuan, you are in trouble again."

    ————

    This voice is like a basin of ice water, pouring Ling Xuan from beginning to end. Chilling.

    Ling Xuan, who had already leapt into the air, shook his body and immediately stiffened and fell with a thunderous force. He knelt on the ground with a "boom--" and turned into a stone statue.

    Hearing this voice, Wu Youyou's face suddenly showed joy, and he raised his head and looked up: "Brother!"

    I saw Prince Ling Heng standing on the edge of the pit, lowering his head and looking down.

    "Bound Array, Golden Fulu Prohibition Talisman..." Prince Ling Heng said the mystery in the pit, and then smiled coldly, "Ling Xuan, you kid, pretty good."

    Although Prince Ling Heng was covered with a hair band, But Ling Xuan still felt the cold gaze he cast on him.

    Ling Xuan couldn't help shivering, and hurriedly straightened his knees, his body was straight, his feet were close together, his hands were firmly on his thighs, his head was lowered, and he didn't dare to say anything.

    Wu Youyou saw Ling Xuan's nervousness.

    After the two stayed together in the pit for so long, proletarian revolutionary friendship had long been formed.

    Besides, Ling Xuan called her "Big Brother" just now!

    The younger brother got into trouble, can the eldest brother not cover it? !

    With that in mind, Wu Youyou said without hesitation, breaking the tense atmosphere on the scene: "Brother, Xuan'er didn't do anything extraordinary, so don't be angry with him~~"

    After that, Wu Youyou waved at Prince Ling Heng again, and added: "You throw a rope down and pull us up~"

    ——With

    the assistance of Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou and Ling Xuan climbed smoothly. Outside the pit.

    Sunlight is seen all year round in Mount Xumi, so the outside is still bright.

    Originally, Prince Ling Heng intended to severely reprimand and punish his naughty son, but when he saw Ling Xuan's face, he was taken aback for a while, but he forgot the curse.

    Wu Youyou had made up his mind to cover Ling Xuan. Seeing Prince Ling Heng startled now, Wu Youyou immediately came over and grabbed Ling Xuan, pinched his chin and lifted it up to show Prince Ling Heng Ling Xuan's big painted face.

    "Brother, does this kid Ling Xuan follow his mother's IQ?! He and I have been playing games in the pit for so long and have never won! Look at his face, this, this, and this! It's all about it! Let me wipe the ashes if I lose!"

    Wu Youyou said while twisting Ling Xuan's face in four directions, showing Prince Ling Heng his face painted like a flower cat.

    With that, Wu lengthy hindsight suddenly realized that he seems to say bad things about the Conservation] emblem, and quickly went on to explain: "!!! Ah no, I absolutely did not say sister-in-law just not smart brothers do not misunderstand the meaning of"