time, Ling Xuan lasted for half an hour.

    Wudou changed into Wendou, and Ling Xuan was still abused by blood.

    Looking at the Tianzige that hadn't been drawn on the ground for a long time, Ling Xuan's face was incredulous-am I such a dish? ?

    I'm invincible in the Heavenly Court! !

    Even the imperial grandmother and imperial grandfather lost to me! !

    When Wu Youyou won the victory and was about to erase the old board and draw a new one, Ling Xuan stopped doing it again: "Gobang is boring! Let's change it!"

    Wu Youyou raised his eyebrows again: "What are you playing?"

    Ling Xuan thought hard, and then...

    "Let's play Idiom Solitaire!"

    ————

    Idiom Solitaire played for a quarter of an hour.

    The two immediately entered the infinite loop of "someone outside the human".

    Ling Xuan, who knew that the reserve of idioms was not as large as Wu Youyou’s, hurriedly closed it: "Idiom Solitaire is boring! Let’s change it!"

    ————In the

    next hour, Ling Xuan and Wu Youyou changed a few more. game.

    From turning over the flower rope to guessing you better than me, to guessing and brain teasing...

    Ling Xuan lost very smashingly.

    In the end, Ling Xuan quit!

    "Do not play do not play!" Ling Xuan angry like a mouth stuffed with nuts, like hamsters, cheek grumpy "But you have to play no matter Zeyang! That is not interesting!"

    Seeing is that Ling Xuan With a black face, Wu Youyou's intestines have long been laughing together. But Wu Youyou, who relied on his status as an elder, resisted the urge to laugh wildly, with a majestic look: "It's not to blame you, how can I say that I am also twenty years older than you. I have eaten more rice for twenty years, but it is still different. . "

    " what?! you only twenty years older than me?! "

    Ling Xuan shocked.

    Wu Youyou nodded: "Yes. I remember the year when your father took you to the underworld, I was only twenty."

    Ling Xuan suddenly became excited: "No wonder I said why I fell in love with you like this! So we two It’s about the same size!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Ling Xuan: "Then I'll call you big brother from now on! Little sister-aunt or something, it's too awkward to cry!"

    Wu Youyou: "Ah no...how can you? Call me eldest brother?! This generation is wrong!!"

    Ling Xuan didn't care about it in the slightest: "What's wrong with this! I call your eldest brother, you call my elder brother, let's talk about each other, nothing wrong!"

    Wu You You: " ......"

    Wu You You: "Although...you should call me'Eldest Sister', right?"

    Ling Xuan gave Wu Youyou a glance, and asked her, "Which words do you think is more powerful, "Big Brother" and "Big Sister"?"

    Hearing Ling Xuan's words, Wu You You made a serious comparison and then fell silent. .