-Chapter 35 - Extra: Children 2

Start from the beginning

Wen Xiaonuan: "Wrong! Research is part of our lives! A very important part! Daddy, right?"

Wen Xiao: "...Speak less and eat."

Ye Nuan knew that he couldn't hold his grandson from Wen Xiaonuan, so he could only play with his son's idea: "Yu, you are not young anymore, it's time to fall in love."

"Cough..." Wen Yu grabbed the rice with chopsticks with a guilty conscience, and finally summoned the courage to speak, "I have no plans to get married yet..."

Ye Nuan was speechless.

Yes, it seems that she will not be able to hold her grandson in her lifetime.

Wen Xiaonuan didn't care: "What grandson do you want? Are we not good enough or our father is not handsome enough?"

Wen Yu quickly agreed: "Sister is right, Mom can have another with Dad!"

Ye Nuan glared at the two of them: "I'm the one with your father, is that still a grandson? Can the nature be the same?"

However, as soon as she finished speaking, she immediately added: “Forget it, don’t give birth if you don’t want to be born. Anyway, I took care of you. It’s tiring to bring a child. Why should I find it for myself? ."

Hearing these words, Wen Xiaonuan and Wen Yu both breathed a sigh of relief.

After dinner, Wen Xiao Nuan and Xiao Ye returned to BWRE, and Wen Yu helped Ye Nuan to wash the dishes together.

Wen Xiao stood behind them and suddenly laughed.

"Why?" Ye Nuan said without looking back, "Don't be pestle here if you don't wash the dishes, when the kitchen is the hall?"

"No, I just think it's nice to have you there," Wen Xiao said.

Before meeting Ye Nuan, Wen Xiao couldn't dream of the situation like this.

He thought he would be single all his life, dedicated his life to scientific research, would not marry, let alone have children and start a family.

However, after meeting Ye Nuan, he had everything, and he felt that he was the happiest person in the world.

Miraculously speaking, the two have never quarreled once since realizing it.

Their personalities fit perfectly like gears, pushing each other without any malfunction.

This makes Wen Xiao feel very comfortable.

Ye Nuan is too.

Although Wen Xiao has limited time with her, Ye Nuan is particularly satisfied with every meeting.

In front of his son, Ye Nuan was embarrassed to say.

However, when she was sleeping on the same bed with Wen Xiao that night, she held his arm in his ear and whispered, "It's nice to have you there."

What is happiness?

The definition is different for everyone.

Some people think that there is too much money to spend.

Some people think it is to realize their lifelong dream.

Ye Nuan now feels that happiness means everything around him is harmonious and beautiful.

The person I love also loves me, even if I don’t see it often, I will stay with me when I grow old, and I will never be lonely.

Wen Xiao didn't speak, turned around and kissed Ye Nuan's face.