Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 9:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fragrance everywhere: "Little Junior Sister, your mouth is a bit poisonous."

"Second brother, thank you for your praise." Ye Nuan smiled.

Piaoxiang Sihai rolled his eyes, he was the most bad at dealing with people like Ye Nuan.

Poke the sore place quickly and accurately, and smile so innocently after poking.

However, Piaoxiang Sihai has always implemented the three words "shameless" very well in the game, so instead of being angry, he showed Ye Nuan his clothes very frankly.

——He turned a gorgeous circle in front of Ye Nuan, accidentally stepped on the clothes line, tripped and fell to the ground.

Ye Nuan: "..."

"Wait, come again!" The fragrance of the world got up from the ground and turned around in front of Ye Nuan again, then asked her in an extremely enchanting pose, "Am I beautiful?"

Ye Nuan passed him silently, not wanting to admit that this person was his second senior brother.

"Hey, little sister, hello!" Sihai Piaoxiang unwillingly catch up with her, grabbed her shoulders and turned her to herself, "Don't ignore me! Look how beautiful I am! You can get it after a long time, even big Brothers say that the more I look at it, the more pleasing to the eye!"

Ye Nuan: "...That's because the big brother has a good temper."

The more she watched, the more she wanted to crush him.

"I think many people actually want to dress like this, but they just don't dare." Piaoxiang said that it was really serious. "In reality, I really don't dare, and I don't dare. I will be regarded as crazy, but this is not a game. Here, who knows who I am? If you can't even wear your favorite style in the game, then life is too miserable."

Ye Nuan squinted at him: "After all, it's still your aesthetic problem." After a pause, she suddenly realized who Piaoxiang Sihaixiang looks like, and said on the spot, "Are you undefeated in the COS East?"

Piaoxiang Sihai rolled her eyes: "I am not from the palace, nor do I like men!"

"I didn't say you were in the palace either." Ye Nuan said, couldn't help but laugh.

Although she disliked the fancy image of her second brother, she did not hate his character.

how to say? Although a bit stupid and a bit showy, it feels quite frank.

Ye Nuan doesn't hate frank people.

Fragrance of the Sea is now at level 36, so he took Ye Nuan to the level 35 area.

After he pulled a group of monsters to start the fight, Ye Nuan opened the master list by himself, and glanced at his ranking on the master list.

46, a ranking that did not surprise Ye Nuan.

Because of the hands-on experience, Ye Nuan clearly knew the level of Piaoxiang's skill.

——Fast reaction speed, flexible skills, is definitely a game **** for ordinary players.

However, the weapon hasn't changed much in his hands, and there is also a set of fixed patterns for the connection of skills, which is easy for Ye Nuan to crack by handing over several times.