Want to chat?

Ye Nuan hesitated for a while, and finally tentatively responded to him: "Very good."

Wen Xiao: "Then why are you covering...I, I...and don't mind being watched by you."

Ye Nuan: "..."

Ye Nuan was a little bit dumbfounded.

She looked at Wen Xiao raising her hands and covering her eyes because of shame, and finally couldn't help but laugh out: "Puff...you have to tease me, straighten your tongue first."

This time Wen Xiao was really ashamed, and he raised his hand to cover his eyes and did not dare to look at Ye Nuan, but he still said the same thing: "I just want to say, I agree to associate with you... Then, Since they are all lovers, then... Then I..."

"Hahahahaha, you're enough..." Ye Nuan laughed out of face, really nothing can do with Wen Xiao, "I heard that I am embarrassed to commit cancer... OK OK, I know what you want to say ."

As she said, she took the initiative to move in front of Wen Xiao, grabbed his eye-covering hand, moved it away, and then looked at his beautiful and angry face at close range, and her eyes were blurred for a moment unconsciously.

In the next second, she closed her eyes and gently kissed Wen Xiao's lips.

A kiss like a dragonfly, fleeting, like a temptation.

Then Ye Nuan opened his eyes, looked at Wen Xiao looking a little lost, and said softly: "I know, you want to say that we are all so familiar, and we can do a lot of things we were embarrassed to do."

Wen Xiao came back to his senses and looked at Ye Nuan with his water-like eyes.

Ye Nuan raised a hand and touched his face: "But, as you said, you must deepen your relationship before you associate. Similarly, physical contact also requires a process."

Wen Xiao swallowed hard.

At this moment, he was very thankful that he was in the game, otherwise, at this moment, his face would be red.

Looking back on what I did just now, I turned into a human form directly in Ye Nuan's arms, which was indeed a bit abrupt.

Fortunately, Ye Nuan was tolerant and considerate enough to resolve all his embarrassment, otherwise he really didn't know what he should do now.

"I can see that you really don't have any love experience at all." Ye Nuan smiled, "It's okay, neither do I."

Wen Xiao: "..."

"So we can explore together-starting with kissing." Ye Nuan said, "Want to have a tongue kiss?"

Wen Xiao knelt on the bed and let Ye Nuan touch his face. Suddenly, he felt very relaxed and relieved. He felt relieved to rely on the person in front of him, so he closed his eyes and said "Um".

In the next second, he felt Ye Nuan's lips touch his again.

A kiss that was deeper and longer than before.

Kissing in the game, the experience is certainly not as good as in reality, but the two still enjoy kissing.

If it weren’t for the lack of sexual desire in the game, they would all want to deepen their relationship.

But in the end, they only kissed and did nothing else.

Then Wen Xiao lay on the bed a little lost, only to feel that the whole world has taken on a new look, which is very strange.

In fact, before today, he had been unable to understand why lovers kissed, which in his opinion was completely meaningless.

Not to mention that he has a slight habit of cleanliness, just thinking about the scene of himself kissing someone can't help but want to rinse his mouth.