Wen Xiao almost blurted out to "look down"... But to be honest, he really felt that Ye Nuan was always "looking down" on him.

This "look down" didn't mean to look down on him, but - Wen Xiao felt that in Ye Nuan's eyes, he was a weak person who needed protection.

All the time, men have been asked to take care of women, and most women also believe that men should take care of themselves.

Indeed, men are inherently stronger than women in physique. This is an undeniable fact, so Wen Xiao has taken care and protection of all the women around him for granted.

But Ye Nuan was different. In Ye Nuan's eyes, everyone around her seemed to be the object of her care and protection, regardless of gender.

At first, Wen Xiao was in awe of her strength, but later, he began to appreciate her self-reliance and self-reliance, and at the same time, he felt that this kind of her made him feel safe.

By her side, he doesn't need to be aggressive, he doesn't need to consider the difference between men and women, he can relax and be himself.

You can even rely on her without dignity.

Perhaps it’s a character issue. Wen Xiao doesn’t care about his face and dignity like most men do. He cares about the women around him. He doesn’t want to show off his own gentleman, but is really thinking about these people, and from their pleasure. Gain a sense of accomplishment.

But occasionally, I feel tired all the time.

Who said that only women want to be held in the palm of their partner?

Anyway, when Wen Xiao became a little quilt and was held in the palm of Ye Nuan, there really was a moment when she felt particularly at ease and comfortable, and felt that she had found a home.

Ye Nuan was undoubtedly happy when Wen Xiao said that she was special.

She responded happily: "You are also very special, and your character makes me feel very comfortable."

Ye Nuan is a face-controlled person, and it is also true to appreciate someone who is better than herself, but when she chooses a boyfriend, it is her character.

She felt that Wen Xiao's personality was really like white jade, gentle, soft, and white.

But his character also made Ye Nuan quite uneasy: "If one day we get out of the game, you can't mess around anymore, hear?"

Wen Xiao was stunned for a moment, and naturally knew what she was referring to-it meant that he went into the game to observe her, and finally caught up with his own business.

Wen Xiao smiled helplessly, wanting to say that he didn't regret it, for fear that Ye Nuan would be unhappy, and finally nodded in response: "Okay, I promise you."

The two practiced for one night, and then went back to the hotel to rest for a few hours and then continued to practice. Within three days, they both rose to 59-one level before they could leave!

Brother San Sihai Piaoxiang hasn't made the top 30 of the master list, so Ye Nuan is not good at this time, so he can only return to the hotel to continue playing in the arena.

At this time, she had only one skill left to learn, but she had already practiced this skill very well in the arena, so it didn't affect it at all.

After three days, Wen Xiao changed back to a little quilt again.

When Ye Nuan held it up with his hands again, he couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional.

He lay on Ye Nuan's palm and rubbed her finger twice with his soft body: "When I thought of going out, I can't be held in the palm of your palm anymore. I suddenly felt a little bit reluctant."