During the period, Master had notoriously gone online once, and when he came up, there was a **** storm.

In order to avenge a member of the guild, he led the entire guild, including Ye Nuan and their five senior brothers, and fought a guild battle with others, which caused blood to flow and corpses all over the field.

Halfway through the fight, he fleeed off the assembly line and handed it all over to Baili Wushuang to lead the finisher.

The consequence of this incident was that for several days, Ye Nuan was surrounded by a group of people from other guilds as soon as she left the hotel. They wanted to stop her from going to leveling even if they couldn't kill her.

Then Ye Nuan felt that his level was still very important, so he took advantage of the fact that there was no one in the middle of the night, stayed up late to practice for a few nights, and raised himself to level 50.

Since then, she went out again, and whenever she saw someone besieged, she took them out of the safe area, killed them all, and left.

——The game **** of the past did not show off his might, really consider her a weak woman?

Witnessing Wen Xiao on Ye Nuan's belt, he felt that Ye Nuan was domineering, but also awed her.

It can be seen that no matter how gentle Ye Nuan is on the surface, she is still arrogant in her bones. She will not provoke anyone who does not actively provoke her, and she will not give them good fruits to those who actively provoke her.

Whoever slaps her, she must return both fists twice.

If such a person is killed, how can he be willing to let the murderer get away with it?

Therefore, when he heard the words "find the murderer", Wen Xiao had already guessed Ye Nuan's thoughts.

But he said nothing, listening to her quietly.

"I'm a bit famous now, right?" Ye Nuan hesitated, "but the reputation is not loud enough, so I still can't attract people outside the circle-I think that when I hit the top of the master list, my reputation will spread. Outside the circle, people who know me will surely recognize who I am when they see my face."

After a pause, she continued: "However, people who meet in Pingshui will not come into the game to find me just because they recognize me. The only person who will come into the game to find me is..." Look at the little quilt in his palm.

Wen Xiao sighed helplessly, and continued her words: "It's not someone who has a deep relationship with you, or someone who has a guilty heart."

"Wrong, it can only be someone who has a guilty heart." Ye Nuan corrected. "People who really have deep feelings will directly ask my parents about my situation. Only those who have guilt in their heart and dare not show their faces will be sneaky. Come into the game and test my breath."

"It makes sense." Wen Xiao responded. After a moment of silence, he wanted to say something. Before he could speak, he heard Baili Wushuang's voice.

—— Baili Wushuang poked Ye Nuan privately.

"Do you know Yi Mu Zili?"

"Huh?" Ye Nuan almost thought he had misheard, "Yi Muzili found you? What did he say?"

Baili Wushuang was silent before responding: "He said that he knew you in reality. Because there was a conflict, you blocked all his contact information. He couldn't contact you, so he came. Look for me, I want me to persuade you to come out of the hotel and talk to him peacefully and solve the misunderstanding."