Ye Nuan: "...You are really dying."

Besides that, Ye Nuan didn't know what else to say.

——In order to save a stranger who couldn't be saved, it's worthless to think about it.

But Wen Xiao didn't think anything personally: "I really can't go back, I also use the body of a robot, and I can be a company with you."

Ye Nuan: "..."

Wen Xiao: "Uh, sorry, did I offend you?"

"No." Ye Nuan replied, it is also a Buddha, "I don't know if there will be a day when he leaves the game and returns to reality."

"Actually, I can accompany you in the game." Suddenly, Wen Xiao whispered such a sentence.

Ye Nuan was stunned for a moment, but hadn't reacted yet, seeing the private chat channel flashing, he subconsciously opened it.

Yan Mingshi: "Sister, are you okay? Sister, why are you uncomfortable? Don't ignore me, sister QAQ"

Ye Nuan couldn't laugh or cry: "I'm fine, I was thinking about things just now... Forget it, today's things have not happened, I will continue to play in the arena."

Yan Mingshi:! ! !

Yan Mingshi: "Don't fight! Wait for me!"

Ye Nuan: "...I'm like this, don't you forget to compete with me?"

Yan Mingshi: "One yard, one yard! I won't lose to you when I play games! Wait, I will be on the first page of the master list! I won't sleep tonight!"

Ye Nuan was speechless.

Did this person forget that he was kicked out by the system yesterday?

Seeing Yan Mingshi really went to the arena, Ye Nuan didn't bother him anymore, and glanced at the current master rankings of the brothers.

Big brother Baili Wushuang was second.

Brother Second Brother Fragrant from the World has returned to 46, not easy...

The third brother Booji has risen by one place, and it is now 24.

There are 321 students from Junior Brother and Demon Talk.

Then she herself, now 95.

Ye Nuan turned off the friend list, then clicked on the master list and glanced at Yi Mu Zili, who was ranked first, and narrowed his eyes.

She appreciates people with good skills, but Yi Mu Zili's character makes her hate, so even if she is the number one master in "Second World", she can't appreciate it at all, she just wants to get down.

Sooner or later, she will be number one in the master list, taking his place and letting him know who is the father.

However, before that, she must be more familiar with the assassin's skills and work out more combos.

Moreover, as the saying goes, knowing yourself and the enemy can survive a hundred battles, so she has to collect some intelligence related to Yi Mu Zi Li.

Thinking about this, Ye Nuan tried to poke Baili Wushuang: "Big brother, have you ever played against Yi Muzi?"

Baili Wushuang didn't expect that she would suddenly poke him and ask this, but she was taken aback for a moment before she reacted: "Have played, what's the matter?"

Ye Nuan: "He is better than you?"

Baili Wushuang frowned, wanting to say that he was stronger, but the ranking on the master list was a fact of iron clank, so he could only say indifferently in the end.

Ye Nuan: "How strong is it?"

Baili Wushuang: "A lot."

"Really." Ye Nuan pursed his lower lip, "It seems that you have to beat you before defeating him."

Baili Wushuang:? ? ?

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who cast [land mine]: Kazama Dark My sofa in the last chapter is "Hanyuan", congratulations~

Hanyuan: Quilt: autistic...

Author reply: The quilt is jealous~

FFF: Will the big brothers look for talents by professional players?

Author's reply: This idea is very good, but I didn't plan to write holographic sports and other settings in this article.

Yan Hu: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, this kind of feeling of loss is autistic and stunned.

But if it were me, I might agree, and I want to find someone who is taken advantage of to help draw the gold card. This is considered a phishing (:?:). I am too difficult, I always feel that the game Krypton Gold has eaten my conscience.

Author's reply: The experience of keyboard games and holographic games should be very different 0v0

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (77k views today)Crossing to Konoha and Become Naruto (25.6k views today)I Got Stronger By Using Copper Coins Until I Am Invincible (21k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com