Ye Nuan: "You only need to answer'yes' or'no'."

Yan Mingshi: "...good."

Ye Nuan: "I haven't found a way to get my brain waves out yet?"

Yan Mingshi: "Well, they told me that there is a way. It is easy to get the brain waves out, but the hard part is to create a body that you can control flexibly...Ah! I'm talking too much!"

Ye Nuan: "...I take back what I just said, this person will not survive the spy war drama for a second."

Wen Xiao: "...you are right."

Ye Nuanfo, feeling that since Yan Mingshi couldn't stop her mouth, she simply asked more clearly: "How much do you know about me? For example, what is my situation now? The group of people in your mouth are ready What about me?"

Yan Mingshi also knew that his mouth was lax, so he simply gave up the treatment and responded: "I only know that your body has a problem in reality. For the time being, you can only live in the game. Then they plan to help you create a way to be free in reality. Active body, I don’t know anything else."

Ye Nuan pondered for a while-it sounds like Yan Mingshi didn't know that Wen Xiao played a game in order to observe her?

Then she would not rashly reveal Wen Xiao's affairs.

Wen Xiao obviously heard this too: "Don't talk about me for the time being, this kid has no way of talking..."

Of course Ye Nuan said "good".

Wen Xiao continued: "He is right. It is not difficult to channel the brain electricity out. It is actually not difficult to make a human-like body. The real difficulty is how to let you control that body freely."

Ye Nuan turned off the private chat channel with Yan Mingshi and asked Wen Xiao, "What about you?"

Wen Xiao said, "Huh?"

Ye Nuan had to ask more clearly: "Can your brain waves be derived too?"

"It can be, but..." Wen Xiao spread out two quilts, looking helpless, "It can be exported to a robot, but not a real person. After all, there is no socket on a real person."

Ye Nuan: "You are really dying."

Wen Xiao: "It is great to devote yourself to science."

Ye Nuan: "You can still joke."

Wen Xiao couldn't laugh or cry: "What gave you the illusion that I won't be kidding?"

Ye Nuan was also speechless, feeling that Wen Xiao was a bit too much.

But there is one thing that makes her very concerned: "There is no socket on the human body. How did you channel your brain and me into the game? You can lead it in, why can't you lead it back?"

Wen Xiao: "This involves some professional knowledge. I use the most sophisticated scientific instrument, called the radio wave induction grab storage system. Of course, this kind of instrument cannot be used directly by people. of……"

"Can you tell me the point?" Ye Nuan felt that he heard the "jijiji" sound again, which was probably the legendary bird language.

"The point is-this kind of instrument can only capture the radio waves and store them on the electronic equipment, but cannot release the radio waves back to their original form. In other words, this process is irreversible." Wen Xiao spread out the two quilts again, "I originally thought that just connecting my brain waves to your system would not cause problems. I didn't expect... When I reacted, my brain waves have been stripped into the game. I guess in reality I should be a Vegetative."