This question is a bit superficial to Wen Xiao: "I don't know."

Ye Nuan: "Where is his confidence? Just because he is number one in the master list?"

Wen Xiao: "Um, maybe you think you have money?" After a pause, "I know you are not this kind of person, but you can't deny that there are indeed women who like him because he has money."

"That's not like liking him, that's liking his money." Ye Nuan corrected. "You are right. There are people of that kind, but after all, other people's money is other people's. How can I get comfortable with my own money?"

Wen Xiao laughed: "You know? I used to have a classmate, a man, and a girl in the same class pursued him seven times, but he refused seven times. Until graduation day, the girl asked everyone in the class to go to her home Eating-luxury car pick-up, private villa, while eating, the man drank a lot of alcohol, then suddenly knelt down and hugged the girl's leg, saying that he wanted to marry her."

Ye Nuan: "..."

"Exaggerated, isn't it? But it's true." Wen Xiao said, "This is the reality-to marry the right person, you can fight for many years and enjoy a good life that others can't enjoy."

Ye Nuan was silent for a while, and responded: "I don't know what a ‘right’ person is. I just want to live with the person I really like. I think that’s good enough."

Wen Xiao: "Well, this kind of idea is good."

Ye Nuan was silent for a while, suddenly a little curious about Wen Xiao's opinion on this matter, and tentatively asked: "So, if a rich man Bai Fumei proposes to you, would you accept it?"

"No." Wen Xiao almost blurted out without thinking about it.

Ye Nuan raised his eyebrows: "Why?"

Wen Xiao: "I am not short of money."

Ye Nuan: "..."

Damn, it's so real.

"I will only associate and marry the people I like." Wen Xiao said.

Ye Nuan was a little curious about what type of people Wen Xiao liked, but felt that this topic would be a bit ambiguous if he continued, so he didn't ask any questions in the end.

And Wen Xiao didn't ask what type of man Ye Nuan liked.

Next, Ye Nuan took a rest with the quilt in the hotel for a while, and after confirming that the soldier who called Yi Mu Zili had left, did he feel relieved to leave the hotel and practice for a while.

When Piaoxiang Sihai went online the next day, he found that Ye Nuan had risen to level 2 again, reaching level 47.

"Fucking, don't you need to sleep?" Sihaixiang couldn't help but vomit, "It doesn't matter if you get up a day or two earlier, and log in to the game earlier than me every day, so you are not afraid of sudden death? Why doesn't the system pop you up? Where are you going?"

Ye Nuan responded solemnly: "Are you a friend with Warm Light at Night? I'm sorry I am a power leveling. If you have anything to say about Warm Light at night, you can leave a message."

Fragrance everywhere: "..."

Wen Xiao couldn't help laughing, thinking Ye Nuan was too witty.

She also said that she is not good at acting. Isn't she acting well?

The Fragrance of the Sea was obviously believed, and did not come to disturb Ye Nuan.

Ye Nuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief and continued to level up.