eccentric! It's really weird!

    ————

    No matter what the outside world may criticize, on October 18th, East China Sea Dragon Palace still beat gongs and drums to send off the little dragon girl to Xuandu Yujing as a teacher.

    In addition, the Dragon King and Dragon Mother also set up a banquet for three thousand in the East China Sea to entertain relatives and friends from all walks of life to celebrate the little daughter's visit to the old man in the cave!

    Wu Youyou was shocked by the battles that Dragon Mother had brought out.

    Seeing this scene of fluttering colorful flags and noisy gongs and drums, Wu Youyou was in a daze, and

    he felt that he was admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University, and the fathers and villagers in the audience like to send him to Shili Changjie... just like wearing a big chest. Red flower!

    In this lively atmosphere of universal celebrations, Mother Dragon and Dragon King sent their little daughter Yoyo to Yujing, the capital of Xuan Dynasty.

    Before handing You You into the hands of the old man Dongxu, Mother Long worked hard to teach her daughter: "Yoyou, now you have to stay away from your father and queen and mother and go to school alone... You must respect the teacher, unite in the same school, and study hard Practicing, asking for improvement..."

    After talking about the Datong principle, Mother Dragon looked solemn and came to the topic: "Apart from these, the most important point-stay away from that Prince Ling Heng! See him, you will run away immediately!"

    Wu You You was drowsy by her mother's set of principles, and now she suddenly became sober when she heard her cue to Prince Ling Heng.

    "Mother, why should I stay away from Prince Ling Heng?"

    Wu Youyou blinked her big eyes, looking puzzled.

    "Hey——! He has a bad heart! A lot of years old still want old cows to eat tender grass!" Long mother complained about Prince Ling Heng, "There is a child in the family! I don't agree with my baby's long first marriage. Be a stepmother for someone!"

    Hearing what Long Mother said, Wu Youyou was silent, and then raised her hand weakly: "Mother...have you misunderstood something...? Prince Ling Heng loves him very much. Dead wife... he won't like me."

    When Wu Youyou's voice fell, Mother Long sneered, and mocked: "How old is your little girl?! You have never seen two men before, can you understand how careful a man is?!"

    Mother Long sneered. After finishing this sentence, seeing Wu Youyou mean to explain, he immediately raised his hand and made a "stop" gesture to her: "Yes, don't worry about explaining it to me. Anyway, I don't care about that Ling Heng. What does the prince think about you? Anyway, you— keep away from him! The farther the better!!”

    —

    Under the Yin Yin instruction of the Dragon Mother, Wu You You enrolled in school and became the sixth of the old man of Dong Xu. An apprentice.

    Then, lead a fulfilling (?) study life.

    Although the old man Dongxu looked kind and purposeful, he was actually a very strict master to his apprentice.

    Wu Youyou lived in the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea for more than a hundred years. Except for the mana inherent to the dragon clan, other spells were so-so, and he couldn't reach the pass line.