But who is trying to harm her? Ye Nuan really didn't have a clue.

Ye Nuan frowned, and finally struggled: "Disconnect."

System: [The instruction has been received and is being executed...The system is busy, please try again later. 】Fine.

Ye Nuan gave up completely.

She didn't know why she appeared in this game.

It can't be resurrected in the game after death, right? That's too weird.

She is more inclined to have a problem with her body in reality, and then someone led her consciousness into the game.

Can this be done scientifically?

Ye Nuan didn't know.

The only thing she knows is - perhaps, she will have to spend a long time in the game.

Ye Nuan is a person who refuses to admit defeat. Since "disconnecting" does not work, then find another way.

In short, being helpless is not her style.

Thinking about this, Ye Nuan first clicked on his basic information and glanced at: ID: There is warm light at night

Level: Level 1

Race: Elf

Gender: Female

Occupation: None

Obviously, this is a new number.

Ye has the id of Nuanguang, and I don't know who got it for her. It's actually quite artistic.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Nuan looked around, found the location of the stream and ran over, crouched on the bank and glanced at his reflection.

A face without any blemishes is obviously beautified, but she can still see the shadow in her reality, which is equivalent to adding a beauty effect to her original appearance.

If someone you know in reality sees her face, maybe they can recognize her?

Ye Nuan shook her slender ears, and the people in the water also shook.

She stood up, called the "Help" interface, read the "Instructions for Players" carefully, and quickly made a decision.

——Since it’s in the game, have fun.

It’s impossible to let her sit and wait for death anyway. In contrast, she is more willing to try to raise her level, make her id famous, and then find a way to help her collect the reality from the friends she knows in the game. Information allows her to get closer to the truth step by step.

Thinking about this, Ye Nuan didn't hesitate for long, and he greeted the old man beside him, that is, the head of the elven clan, and started a series of novice tasks.

After completing a set of tasks, she quickly rose to level 10. Weapons, equipment, medicines, mounts—all the things that should be taken are taken.

Then I received two system prompts.

System: [The player has a warm light at night. Congratulations on completing the trial in the Novice Village. You can go to the next village for job transfer. 】System:【Trial reward has been sent to your storage space, please check it carefully. Ye Nuan raised his eyebrows.

Are there additional rewards for completing the novice task?

She clicked on her storage space, and she realized that there was a gift package called "Novice Trial Reward" in it.