𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎...
𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

࿔・゚*࿐ EMILIA AND PETER WERE NINE WHEN THEY FIRST METIT WAS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. All Peter wanted was someone to talk to and all Emilia wanted was some company. Luckily enough they happen to live right next to each other. The two grew extremely close during the short amount of time they'd known each other and it was as if they were cut from the same piece of cloth.

Emilia had always been so sure that they would be by each other's side forever but when the Thorne family has to move, they have to say goodbye and part ways. They had already been through enough with their other friend, Harry, leaving but Emilia moving halfway across the world also made things more complicated.

They both made promises that they were keen to keep with no idea of what was coming for them.

Years pass by and still they have not spoken to to each other but she's coming back to town now and things begin to change - for better or for worse, she didn't know.

When she moves back next door, Peter does not remember Emilia to be the same girl from his childhood and that was enough to shatter her heart and hope of being reunited with him after many years apart.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

MAIA REFICCO
emilia marjorie thorne

MAIA REFICCO⤷ emilia marjorie thorne

&

nathalie kelly as genevieve magnolia perez
josh dallas as aiden thorne
tyler posey as mateo thorne
jenna ortega as alexa thorne
myra molloy as kiera chen
benjamin wadsworth as marcus valentine
the amazing spider-man cast as their characters

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!
this book will contain canon-typical violence, angst, death, heartbreak, insecurities, swearing, depression, anxiety, ptsd, mental abuse, death... if you are not comfortable with any of this, i suggest you don't read the book

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫!
i do not own the amazing spider-man or any of the characters in the movies! i do however own emilia and her plot as well as any other characters that i decide to include.
copyright © all rights reserved.

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝!
31st dec, 2021

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!
i am actually so excited to write this!! i've been working on it for a while and i stg this andrew garfield phase will never go away... anyways i hope you guys understand my love for childhood friends to lovers cause that's sorta what i'm going for but i hope you have a good read of this cuz i had alot of fun planning and writing :)