6 - believe me

It's been a month already of me being 19 and a week since I moved into a new apartment with Jade.

This grown adult responsibility shit is sometimes boring and can get really tiring after a while. I've honestly been getting used to order food instead of actually going to a grocery store lately. Jade sometimes lectures me for it, especially because she's a med student and the only person I know who wakes up with their first alarm.

Like that's shocking.

I mean, overall everything has been okay. The first two days of living with her, Timothée came by a lot to visit before going away to film again. Jade hasn't met him yet because she was  doing something at the time he came, but I'm really hoping that they get to know each other. She has talked briefly of some of her friends in LA, but apart from some people at uni she doesn't know that many.

So naturally i had make a reunion of some sort to gather everyone in our new place.

Messages
Jade Navarro

Hii
Answer me 🥺

Hi sorry I was talking w a professor
What's up?

Are you coming early today? 
u can't ask questions

Yeah?

Ok good to know

billie what are u up to

Read

Ok perfect, so she is going to be here. Good.

I quickly text Zoe to let her know if this, so she can buy enough snacks for all of us.