Chapter 17: Deeper into the shadows

*Sotenbori, Osaka.

Izuku got off of the car 4 Hour long car ride, he stretched his legs as he turned to the driver "Put my things away at my place, I want to walk around for a bit."

"Yes, sir!" The driver saluted him before driving off towards Dojima HQ. The ride here has been very eventful, there are more active heroes than ever due to the recent Internships, he even spotted Mt.Lady waving at him in her giant form a while back.

Izuku's mind, however, is not particularly at ease "Sure, they are learning...But....Iida's sudden decision to pick Manual is weird, when he got an offer from the top 10s....But Manual's usual spots are in Hosu...I'm going to have to keep an eye out."

He then wandered around to see if anything's changed, well besides the heroes patrolling around bits of here and there. Like how he heard that Ochaco's going to Gunhead to learn Martial Arts as well, so she can, in her own words, 'Learn how to kick Bakugo's ass like Deku-kun.'

She also emphasized that, if they both know Martial Arts, or Izuku's equivalent of one, they can spar with each other or create combination attacks that might caught the enemy off-guard since Izuku seems to always get himself involved in the most dangerous of cases.

Just as his brain does its thing, Izuku then stumbled onto a scene where some Pros and their interns are calming down a group of locals after stopping a villain.

"Calm Down Now! The situation has been resolved, and only a few are bruised." A hero calmed down the crowd. Izuku can spot some men dressed in suits with the Dojima Family Bodyguard Pins guarding the area to make sure civilians don't stumble into the crime scene.

Izuku walked over to one of them "What's going on?"

The man looked at Izuku "Sorry kid, not a place to be playing detective."

The man's colleague nodded "Yeah, that's the-" until his eyes went wide after getting a good look at Izuku, he whispered to the man before his own face turned to a look of shock as well.

The colleague stepped up "U-Uh, what we're trying to say is...Good Day today, Sir! Our investigation team over there will give you the details you need!"

The two then stepped to the side and allowed Izuku to get closer to the scene, there was a wrecked vehicle that crashed into a lamp post, traces of blood here but nothing seem too major.

"You're pretty good with that invisibility trick." said the Pro Hero to his new intern. Izuku took notice of the word invisibility and kneeled down to investigate with his notebook out.

'I guess this job does have its perks.' Izuku thought to himself, he quickly dribble down a quick sketch of the accident site first. He observed what he believed to happen, then note it down as a Hypothesis, then quirks involved, then possible reasons.

Izuku was working so hard that he didn't notice a pair of floating gloves approaching him from behind.

He then heard a whisper in his right ear "What'cha doing?"

Izuku jolted up as he spun around "What the!? Who's there!?"

A voice then giggled "Mina-chan was right about you also being nervous and easy to tease! It's me, Toru!"

"Hagakure..?"

"Yup! I was surprised to see a civilian in the scene, so I came to tell that 'You're not allowed in the area!' thing. But I saw two of the guards shaking in their boots at some 'Scary Cinnamon Roll dressed in a white suit.' I know who it is." Toru replied while supposedly grinning.

Izuku relaxes a bit too "Well, I heard the hero talking about some Invisibility trick,  but never thought I'd see you here."

Toru walked over to him "Well...I didn't get many offers at all, thanks to my quirk and all...But I did  get one that seems promising with the only niche being I have to come here. But hey, at least you're here. Which means that..."