Chapter 14: The Dragon Vs The Pomeranian

After an hour of flying, Izuku arrived at The Sports Festival Stadium safe and sound. He did as promised and bought Hawks a hot plate of takoyaki, before walking over to recovery girl to  get healed.

"My god! How did you get all the way over here with all those bruises?!" recovery girl used her quirk to heal Izuku.

"Plot armor....oh yeah, and also Hawks." Izuku replied, laying on a bed.

Recover girl just sighed "Imagine if you had All Might's power, it would be disastrous! You'd break your bones to fight people."

Izuku nervously laughed "Well, I don't think that'd be possible. How would I even get All Might's quirk?"

Recovery girl paused and looked at him, before turning right back around "Oh well, off you go. Try not to exert yourself too much."

Izuku put on his utility jacket, grabbed his stuff, and left. He heard an announcement about the battle tournament continuing and he wanted to see it.

He walked up to the stadium, and now he has to deal with another issue; he has nowhere to sit.

"Midoriya!" said a familiar voice.

Izuku turned around to see Kirishima waving at him, with the few other classmates there as well. He quickly walked over to join them and took a seat next to Jiro "Sup, what'd I miss?"

Jiro turned away "Well...Todoroki just froze some kid named Shinso, Uraraka got bodied by Bakugo who didn't even try to make it look like he wasn't trying. She put up a good fight though."

"Hey! What about my match?" said Kaminari, who was playing on his phone.

"Oh right, he lost to the vine hair girl. She blocked his electricity and then did a hook kick that sends mr.shock for brains here flying. Wonder where a girl that is as polite as her learned it." Jiro continued.

Izuku turned around to where the 1-Bs were seating, locking gazes with Ibara who gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.

Monoma just stepped in and pointed at her before mouthing 'Look at us, Kyodai! We're slowly beating those 1-A plebs!' at Izuku.

Izuku just nervously gave them a thumbs up before turning back around "How's Uraraka doing though, Bakugo's scorch marks can be pretty painful. I still have a few scars from it."

Kirishima perked up "Scars? Did he hurt you or something?"

Izuku relaxes in his seat "It's nothing much, when I was found out to be quirkless, he just began to despise my existence. He would regularly beat me, or someone he considered weak, almost daily. It's not so bad when you got used to the pain."

The guys just stared at Izuku with a shocked look, while the girls were disgusted by what they hear.

"Did it like...you know...increase your pain tolerance or something?" Sero asked.

Izuku lifted up his dress shirt "I just got this stab wound an hour ago, after bandaging it and letting RG do her thing, it's almost like I've got no wounds at all!"

"That's horrible, Midoriya! You should report someone about it!" Toru spoke up from another seat.

Izuku just pulled out his notebook "I'd rather not talk about this, if you wouldn't mind.". His face seemed to be rather uncomfortable about talking about his issue.

"Okay, we'll respect your privacy. But where is Iida though?"

"He's in the final four, look." Ojiro pointed out at the stadium, the final four being Tenya, Tokoyami, Shoto, and Bakugo.