Getting kicked out

Hi my name is Y/n hall and I'm 18 years old
Yes my brother is Bryce hall, we had a really good bond together until one day our mom and him got into a heated argument causing him to leave the house. I never got told what happens. I was 14 at the time and he was 18.
4 years later and he is now 22 and I'm 18.
He lives in LA with his friends while I'm over here in Maryland living the worst life ever.

or at least I thought I was....
.................................................................................
Friday January 25 4:30 AM
I snuck out tonight since my friends wanted to hang out and go clubbing. I made sure that I wasn't as wasted as I usually get because for some reason, something felt off...

I get home and and check the time. I was in sudden shook when I saw it was 4:30 am. I take off my heels before slowly open the door walking in trying to be as quiet as possible. When I walk in I slowly start heading for the stairs when the light flicks on quickly. Standing at the top of the stairs I see my mom. The minute I mad eye contact with her I knew it wasn't going to end well.

Lisa: Y/n where the f*ck have you been it's f*cking 5 am?!
Y/n: I- uhh I just came down to get water...
Lisa: Y/n your in a f*cking black dress carrying heels and sneaking back into the house and still tell me your just getting water?! Do I look like a dumba*s to you?!
Y/n: mom I-
Lisa: No! I'm done with your little lies Y/n I want your stuff packed by tomorrow 9 am and ready to go to the airport!
Y/n: Mom wtf your sending away?!
Lisa: Yes since you want to be a little wh*re like your brother you can go live with him!
Y/n: whatever I always wondered why you and Bryce got into an argument but now understand why! Its because you don't give a sh*t about your own kids and want them out of your life!
Lisa: Maybe that is true!
Y/n: Then you should have just said that.

I say walking up the stairs past her into my room and slamming the door. I change out of my dress and into a oversized hoodie and sweats and texting Bryce even though we haven't spoken since he move to la.
.................................................................................
                                         🔵
                         Today at 5:42 am
Y/n
Hey Bryce, long time no talk but me and mom got into an argument and long story short she's kicking me out the house and is sending me to LA. I was wondering if you want to meet up and hang out, maybe even help me find a place to stay?
.................................................................................
I sigh turning off my phone and start taking out my suitcases and extra cardboard boxes from when Bryce moved and start taking down my room.
                            1 hour later
I finish putting all my stuff in the 3 boxes labeling each of them Vanity, Decorations, Shoes & Extra Clothes while listening to music and opening up my suit case when I get a notification on my phone. I see that Bryce texted me so I open it
.................................................................................
                                         🔵
                        Today at 5:42 am
Y/n
Hey Bryce, long time no talk but me and mom got into an argument and long story short she's kicking me out the house and is sending me to LA. I was wondering if you want to meet up and hang out, maybe even help me find a place to stay?
Today at 6:36 am
Bryce
Hey Y/n, I'm sorry to hear that you and mom got into it and she's kicking you out but I'm down to meet up when you get to LA. Let me know when your flight is and when you land so I can pick you up.

Y/n
My flight is today at 12 and I land at 1my time so if it's your time it would be 3 when I leave and 4 when I land

Bryce
Ok I'll be waiting for you and I can't wait to see you :)

Y/n
I can't wait to see you to Bryce I'll see you in a few hours :)
Read at 6:44 am
.................................................................................
I smile at myself knowing that my brother has actually been wanting to see me even after 4 long years. I start walking into my closet grabbing an outfit for the airport and changing into it. After I change I start grabbing my other clothes and throwing them into the main room next to my luggage and start folding things and placing them into the luggage until it was full and all placing the rest of my clothes into the box with my shoes and sealing it with tape. I zip up my suit case and move onto the smaller suitcase putting in my makeup, hair products and other hygiene and beauty products since I never took off my make up or uncurled my hair. I check the time at see it's 7:12 am so I roll my bags out and head to put them in the living room since I'm taking an uber walking right past my mom into my room and grabbing my boxes taking them down and placing them next to my luggage's. I walk back up to my room and order some Starbucks. Once I finish eating my croissant and drink my coffee I check the time and see it's 7:45. I decide to take a 30 minute nap so I set my alarm to 8:15.
30 minutes later
I wake up and start calling my Uber to pick me up. Once I see that my Uber is 10 minutes away I grab my medium sized backpack placing my chargers, my portable charger, my computer, my iPad and an other electronic and/or cord that I decided to take as-well as my neck pillow and I head downstairs taking my boxes and my suitcases with me as I see my u we pulling up.
After the plane
I start rubbing my eyes waking up and checking the time seeing that it's 3:58 pm. I look out the window seeing the view of LA. I stare soaking in that I'm going to live her for a few years. I feel us hit the ground and start taking out my AirPods stoping my music. Once we come to a complete stop I turn off airplane mode and text Bryce that I landed.
.................................................................................
🔵
                         Today at 4:01 pm
Y/n
I just landed should be out in 15-20

Bryce
Ok I'm waiting outside let me know when you finish getting your stuff so I can pull up closer

Y/n
Ok
Read at 4:04 pm
.................................................................................
I smile to myself getting more and more anxious knowing that my brother and I that I haven't seen in 4 years are about to reunite again.
30 minutes later
I finish grabbing all my stuff from the baggage claim and going through all the security texting Bryce and walking to the door. As the door slides open I see Bryce standing on his phone waiting for me to come out

Y/n: Bryce!
Bryce: Y/n!

We both pull each other into a tight hug that was warm and comfortable until eventually we both pull away

Bryce: I missed you sm
Y/n: me to Bryce
Bryce: are you hungry?
Y/n: Yeah kinda
Bryce: let's go get in-n-out?
Y/n: yeah let's go

Bryce helps me put my boxes into the trunk as we both get into the car. We get in-n-out and start heading home talking about how we've both been as we both enjoy each others presence after a long time.

.................................................................................
Authors note: I decided to rewrite the story because I wasn't liking the way I wrote it so enjoy this rewritten version :)

Word count: 1357