Of course he knocked himself out with a cupboard door. Idiot.

"Great going stupid—hand over the drugs, I'm dying here" I smack his arm, taking the box out of his hand.

"I mean, if youre wanting something a little stronger then..." He digs his hands into the pocket of his joggies, still holding his head with his left hand.

I catch myself staring at him. His outfit completely different from what I remember last night. A red dr pepper jumper and sidemen joggers.

"How are you wearing a different outift...?" I question, taking a sip of my water. He doesn't respond straight away, too busy staring at me.

"Oh—i went to mines earlier and got changed. Was covered in fucking grass. Vikk found your bag, so I, uhh— I came back to move you onto the couch.. didn't know where your room was" He mumbles, leaning all his weight on one side against the fridge.

"Oh thank god—did you find my lipstick....? It was in my bag I think, little small black tube with a silver ring around the middle of i—"

"—We got locked out and had to sleep on the grass and you're worried about lipstick being missing?" He cuts me off, a confused look on his face but still smiling ear to ear.

"It was expensive" I pout, my face falling to the side so I can still see him.

"Oh! Hope you like Chinese food, I ordered us some before you woke up" His face lights up, pointing at me.

The memory of him buying me my things last night springs in my mind, making me wonder where my bag is so I can pay him for it.

"Where's my bag?" I ask, shuffling off of the seat, feeling a little better now.

"Its on the coffee table, you fell onto the floor before I could put you on the couch, just left it there cause I had to yank you up" He chuckles, watching me as I grab the back and make my way back to him.

"I've only got... 2 quid so you can just keep the change" I take out the two coins and slide them across the table, sitting back down. My hand is hit with something sliding back along the table, the two coins I just tried to give him.

"Take the money" I look at him, furrowing my brows.

"Don't want it" He shrugs, his elbows on the table as he moves back and forth.

"I said I'd pay you for it—just take it"

"No."

"Yes."

"No. Keep it."

"I don't want to."

"You don't want to pocket two quid when im saying I don't want it?" He looks at me, his head falling to the side.

"Not when I owe you" I reply, doing the same as he is.

"You can repay me in a different way..." He smirks, eyes locking on mine with a tension filling the room.

Everything hit me.