Author's Note (IMPORTANT)

Okay, I have no choice, but to write this because I just saw my reads go up by 9k just yesterday. 

This book is BAD. I wrote this when I was 12-13 and it's only been a year, but my writing improved so much since I first wrote this. And let me tell you, I reread this for fun, and holy shit this is the cringiest book I've ever read. 

I was a really bad writer last year and when I wrote this, I thought I was so good. But, I wasn't. If you're a younger audience, you'll probably enjoy this, but if you're 15+, you're in for a ride. 

Even though it's bad, this book has a special place in my heart and so do the characters (even though the main character gets on everyone's nerves), so no hate is allowed. If you have constructive criticism, be my guest and help me out. 

Thank you to all those who sent my love, however, you guys are so sweet for enjoying this, even if it's bad. I love you guys. <3

Lastly, at the moment, I'm working on improving my writing skills and being a better writer so I can write things that are much better than this monstrosity of a book. I won't be putting out any more books on Wattpad just to save myself from embarrassment. 

If you still want to read this, go ahead, but beware. 

 - Megha