FINDING DEL SOTO

The Gore Stadium is a famous arena located within the Underworld aka the Demon Realm. A gruesome match has just concluded between the Vampire Darin versus the Lilin Paige. Darin had annihilated in front of an audience of their fellow demons including the Demon Lords: Othello, Ivan, and Koga who greatly enjoyed the battles to the death that took place within the famous arena. Darin proudly displayed his victory over his foolish opponent. Darin raised his right hand while holding his decapitated opponent's head in his left. Darin then exited the arena as the clean up crew came out to remove the remains of the defeated demon before the final match began.

A 17-foot tall, muscular Oni entered the ring wielding two swords almost as big as him. This Oni, named Gota, let out a loud roar inside the ring much to the annoyance of Othello and the few other demons spectators. Walking towards his gigantic opponent on the other side of the ring is a man whose upper body is covered in a bluish black cloak. Once inside of the ring, across from Gota, the man removed his cloak and tossed it to the side of the arena. Revealing his unique and very risque blue outfit where the back part of his penis is exposed, he stood before the giant Oni as the ice-wielding demon Seanix Del Soto

Othello stared intently at the match that was about to begin, at Seanix in particular. Several months ago, Othello hired Seanix to assassinate a male demon who dared to disrespect her. After the success of his mission, Othello intended to give her usual reward to male demons, but upon discovering Seanix's sexuality, Othello had a change of heart. She was then going to give him a more traditional payment, but Seanix decline that as well. Instead. Seanix had requested a rather odd reward. Asking the Queen of Babylon if she ever encountered any of his half-siblings to let him know about them the next time they meet. Seanix was one of the several children of the Great Demon Pirate Rico Del Soto. Rico Del Soto had bedded multiple women and each one gave birth to a boy. Seanix knew he had brothers out there, but he was unable to find them. Othello, while surprised by his request, almost decided to tell him right then and there about James Del Soto, the right hand man of Mayland's current ruler, King Onyx. She decided against it since she didn't want Seanix to think she just pulled that information out her ass nor did she wish to use her telepathy to manipulate him. Thus Othello gave the man her word the next time they meet, she will have information on his siblings. Seeing Seanix compete in the main event of the battles at the Gore Stadium, Othello saw this as the perfect opportunity to repay her debt.

Right before the demon referee got ready to prepare the battle to the death between Gota and Seanix, Othello sent a telepathic message to Seanix, letting him know to hurry up with his fight so she can speak to him in private. Seanix answered Othello in his head while keeping his eyes trained on his gigantic opponent as he activated an icy aura around his body. The referee called out the names of the two fighters before beginning the final match at the Gore Stadium then he swiftly exited the arena. Gota gripped his dual swords as a sinister aura emitted from his body. Seanix nodded his head as he got ready to fight the Oni. Immediately, Gota rushed at Seanix and despite his size moved as quickly as a demon half his size. Despite Gota's impressive maneuver, Seanix proved to be even more agile as he easily avoided four deadly swings of Gota's blades. Seanix now went on the offense and unleashed a blizzard at Gota. The opposing demon used the technique "HOT STEEL" which immediately heated up his swords at a high temperature, defending against the onslaught of Seanix's blizzard. Gota then held his swords across one another in an X formation and charged towards Seanix while piercing through the blizzard. Seanix quickly created a wall of ice to hide behind and planned his next attack against Gota.

Charging into the wall of ice with his blades, the Oni easily shattered it with a single strike. The impact of his ice wall being shattered caused Seanix to tumble inside the arena, but he quickly caught himself and got back on his feet. Gota arrogantly pointed one of his blades towards Seanix and threatened to splatter the arena with the demon's blood and intestines. Seanix ignored his opponent's threats and instead struck the ground beneath him with both of his palms. The broken ice around Gota's feet began to reform instantly around his lower body and immobilized him in ice from his knees down to his feet. Gota quickly attempted to break the ice with his blades, but Seanix didn't afford him the chance as he released a blast of below freezing ice at both of Gota's arms. The Oni's arms and legs completely froze as Seanix prepared to finish him off. Running at the defenseless Gota at inhuman speed, Seanix leaped into the air before landing on top of Gota's chest. Seanix then moved up to Gota's mouth before he began blowing freezing air from out of his mouth and into Gota's mouth and lungs. Unable to get his icy opponent off of him, Gota had no choice but to accept his imminent death as Seanix continued to blow freezing cold air inside the gigantic demon's body; freezing his organs in a matter of seconds and shutting down his natural regenerative powers. Several seconds later, Gota's entire body was frozen solid from the inside as Seanix leapt off his now deceased foe. Realizing the match had ended, Othello jumped from outside the spectator area and inside the ring with Seanix and the frozen Gota. The Queen of Babylon declared Seanix the winner before she performed a deadly kick to Gota's right ankle, causing half of the dead demon's organs to shatter in frozen chunks that quickly formed various pools of blood on the arena grounds.