The Curtains

Jasmine was returning from her regular grocery store run on that day. While driving her car back home, Jasmine's eyes catch the sight of long, thin curtains with beautiful small golden plates on them. They were flying in the air beautifully as if they were calling her closer. Jasmine felt so drawn in those curtains that she parks her car on the corner of the street so that she can glance through those fascinating curtains. She takes a closer look at those curtains and askes the person who was selling the stuff. "What's the price for this"? Jasmine asks, to which the guy replies in a very creepy way, "you can't buy this". 

"I am sorry"? Jasmine replied with confusion on her face. 

"This will cost you a great amount", the guy replied with a serious face. 

Jasmine senses something is wrong but she tries again, "name me the price". 

" a 100 dollars" he replied. Jasmine aggressively takes the 100$ from her purse and asks him to pack the curtains. The boy again askes her "are you sure you want this"? But this time Jasmine had already lost her temper, so she snatched the packed curtains and left without saying anything.

Neglecting the incident that happens, Jasmine comes home. She keeps her grocery bags in the kitchen and goes upstairs to her bedroom to hang those new curtains. She does the work and realize that the curtains are a match with her bedroom walls, but then she spotted an issue. She noticed that the curtains were thin but was blocking the sun rays from entering her room and making it look darker. She decided to open the curtains. Jasmine now goes to the kitchen keeps all the groceries in the refrigerator grabs some snacks for her and returned to her bedroom and she found something weird as the curtains that she opened were closed on their own. Jasmine's gut was telling her that something was wrong. Neglecting the fact, she thinks it's all in her head. She turns the A/c on with her phone and leans on her bed headboard, starts watching random things on her phone. The air coming from the A/c made the curtains move a little, making the ends of the curtains touch her feet. As Jasmine, who was into the web series that she was watching started to experience the creepiest part. Suddenly a hand completely burned with long nails hands comes out from those curtains and grab Jasmine's feet.

Jasmine freaked out and quickly checked her feet but found nothing and starts panicking. She observes somebody's shadow behind the curtains so she comes near to them, raises her hands towards the curtains, her fingers shiver. Jasmine with a gasp grabbed those curtains and swings them into the air to see if somebody is hiding, she checks from left to right, again finds nothing. Jasmine now closed her eyes and relaxed with a deep breath. Right on the spot, she hears the whisperers "I will take to hell" aghast Jasmine sensed as if the dark shadow was sitting next to her and watching her. Jasmine scared from deep inside instantly turned around.. but she finds herself alone. 

Jasmine now stressed out she hold her face with her hands to make herself calm down but there she gets more panicked as the curtain swings to her ears and she hears heavy yet slow and shaky voice and it says " I am going to take you with me now " Jasmine removes her hands off her face trembling heavily she realize something is very wrong in her room, everything goes silent and Jasmine with her crying face turns her head around observe swiftly a woman's face with the bloody cuts eyes pooped, having her mouth hanging dark and wide opened comes up with a sharp and loud scream Jasmine trembles with shock she cries for help while getting off her bed but she fails as a black hand with long nails holds her neck and pull her back towards the curtains, Jasmine grabs a furniture to and struggles to escape meanwhile jasmine gets a hope of her survival as she hears her boyfriend's voice saying" honey I am home" jasmine screams and says Josh Help me, to which josh runs upstairs to check his girlfriend but there what he finds makes his blood turns cold he sees Jasmine flying in air with a hand coming from curtains hand grabbed her neck, Josh gets goosebumps and loses his mind. 

Frightened Jasmine says to Josh "please help me.. This gonna take me with him". After listening to this josh decides what he needed to do. He runs down strains bring petrol from his car pour it on the curtains and through the opened lighter on it which thinking the fire will destroy the curtains in flame but despite high flames, the curtains do get a single burn.... Now there comes a dark creepy face with eyes pooped out and a hanging wide open mouth, the skin was peeled and burned, ears long till neck and blood falling from eyes. This time there was a cunning and devilish smile on that bloody cut face, that thing laughed for a while and hits Jasmine on the back of her head which leads to falling her both eyes falling out. The evil takes her into the curtains and with a flash, both of them vanishes. Josh gets on his knees crying and screaming Jasmine's name, asking the evil to release her.

After 6 months, the police failed to find Jasmine and figure out what happened that day. Josh, who lost all the hopes of getting his girlfriend back again, was adjusting the furniture at the side of the road as he was reselling Jasmine's stuff. A car passing by stopped, a girl put her car window down and asks " Hey! What's the price of these beautiful CURTAINS"?