Chapter 412 Deal
  Although the words that this young man said were a bit ugly, Ye Xiuqing had heard a lot of more ugly words before, and he would not be anxious because of these words. Instead, she sat quietly on the chair, waiting for the young man to finish speaking.

  Because of Ye Xiuqing's attitude, it seemed that the young man was a little too impulsive and irritable. Some of the people watching the fun who were still standing on his side also blamed the young man at this time.

  "Young man, just talk, don't be so close to others, don't scare the girls."

  "This uncle is right, the girls are not here to deceive people when they come to sell things. They clearly mark the price, if you don't worry about it If you don't buy it, why are you yelling at other girls?"

  In fact, when the young man just spoke, his expression was not grim, nor did he do anything dangerous. It's just that his voice was louder, but his tone was urgent and fast, which made those around him think that he was trying to trouble Ye Xiuqing.

  Hearing the words of the uncles and aunts around, the young man was dumbfounded and explained to the people around him.

  "Everyone misunderstood, I didn't mean to trouble her. On the contrary, I wanted to buy a Walkman before. It's just that the price of a Walkman of a big foreign brand is too expensive.

  I'm asking for tickets again, can't I buy them? I've also inquired about some Walkmans for private takeaways before, and the prices are not too low. This is the first time I've encountered such cheap ones, so I want to understand. If there is no problem, I can buy it with confidence, right?" After hearing the young man's words, the people who were watching the excitement didn't continue to talk.

  Ye Xiuqing first thanked those around him who had just spoken for him, then looked at the young man and said to him.

  "The quality of the foreign brands you mentioned is really good, but they are all imported, so the price must be expensive. You said just now that a Walkman costs two or three thousand. The workers here, one How much is the annual salary? If I buy one, I have to pay for this year's salary. The walkman in my hand is cheap because we go directly to the south and directly connect with the manufacturer. Our family and a little child over there to meet people and take the wholesale price. we all bought something, you should know when shopping to buy more, and buy a few individual, the price it is certainly not the same.

  we here I have a good idea of ​​how much my son's body will sell for. To be honest, if I raise the price a little more, someone will definitely buy it. However, this time, it is indeed a coincidence that I only entered these a few. I came back from ten sets of Walkmans. After

  I sell this batch, I don't plan to sell it again, and I don't expect it to make much money. Thinking that the quality of our domestic Walkman is not bad, I want to promote it with everyone. Naturally, the price is not as high as other people's.

  I know that when we buy Walkmans, we all want to buy foreign brands. To be honest, the so-called brand actually means that it has a good name when it goes out. When using it, it is no different from what we make in our country. The things made in our country are really high quality and low price.

  I'm not bragging about it. These Walkmans and tapes of mine have just come back from the south.

  The Shenzhen market, you know, that is the Special Economic Zone, and it is a place with rapid development in China. Even when people in that place are buying Walkmans, they are willing to use our domestic products. How shrewd and knowledgeable they are, they all Use, you can imagine how good the quality of the domestic Walkman is."

  Although people of this era have a lot of respect for foreign items. But at the same time, they have a natural sense of identity and pride in what they produce.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, these people nodded one after another, saying that the items produced by themselves are indeed of high quality and low price, and they will definitely not be much worse than those from abroad. I believe that it will not take long for the quality of domestically produced objects to surpass those of foreign ones.

  After listening to Ye Xiuqing's words, the young man did have some thoughts. He hesitated before asking.

  "These Walkmans are really new? Are there any other problems? Can they be used?"

  Ye Xiuqing said to him, pointing to the several Walkmans she had placed on the rain-proof cloth.

  "It's definitely no problem. We can try it on the spot. You can choose which one you like. I will disassemble it on the spot and give it to you. If there is no problem, you will pay for the goods." The young man hesitated for a while, feeling a little awkward. asked.

  "This apart, if I do not like it, you will not have to let me pay it?" ,

  "How will? I am not just a share of it? Just sing out also thinking about the demolition of a proof of it. While apart , if you like it, take it away, if you don't like it, I will use it to play the song myself, as a proof, and I won't force you to buy it."

  The young man hesitated for a while, but in the end he still felt that other than here, he should not be able to buy it so cheaply. 's Walkman. After thinking about it for a while, he still pointed to one of the Walkmans with his finger, signaling Ye Xiuqing to remove it.

  Ye Xiuqing was also very happy, and took this Walkman directly, opened the package and installed the battery. I took out a tape from another box and put it in the Walkman.

  After pressing the play button, a song that everyone is very familiar with came from the Walkman.

  As Ye Xiuqing said, although this Walkman was cheap, the songs it released sounded similar to those of two or three thousand yuan brand goods.

  At this time, the young man was even more tempted.

  He looked at Ye Xiuqing and said hesitantly.

  "Well, you give me two more tapes, and I'll keep this Walkman."

  Hearing his words, Ye Xiuqing hurriedly shook her head.

  "That's not good, I'll sell this tape for five yuan a reel. I think you know the goods. My Walkman is already cheaper than other places, and it doesn't make much money at all, so I put another tape in it. , then I have to pay to die." That's how it is when bargaining, the more the other party bites to death and refuses to lower the price, the more the bargainer will feel that he has taken advantage. At this time, he didn't feel that Ye Xiuqing's Walkman was cheap, and he was afraid that something might go wrong. Standing here for a long time, I just want to ask for more gifts.

  After hesitating for a while, Ye Xiuqing finally nodded.

  "That's alright, today is my first day here, and you are my first customer, then I'll give you two tapes, and it's time to open. You're too good at bargaining, if you come to buy things, If you are like you, then I have to pay."