Janet had forgotten how big the house was and how large some of the rooms were

Janet had forgotten how big the house was and how large some of the rooms were. "I see you putting your money in a lot of places.."

"I work two jobs, I should be able to spoil myself."

"Two jobs getting you this or are you asking for money?"

"Dad gives me money and things. You know how dad is..he's been spoiling me since I've been born. I got all types of chains to prove it." Shania went in the corner and opened a box.

"What's in that?"

"New games for my PS4. And then in that box is new CDs and Books from Barnes and Noble. Then in this Amazon Box, some other stuff. And someone reached out to me not too long ago to model some clothes for their brand, paid me for it too." Janet was in shock.

"You're only 17, where are you getting all this money??"

"Mom, I'm doing grandpa Joe taught you, I'm working my ass off." Janet watched as Shania opened up her boxes and started to put things away. "So what do you do in here?"

"Well I haven't been active on my YouTube channel since 2019 so I plan on posting on there..someday."

"I post on TikTok a lot and give them content, which is where I'm mostly active and everybody loves me on there. I started getting back active on Instagram and started posting there too. I do most of my tiktoks in my room, and here I just think, write, and do me I guess."

"Well what do you write about?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?

"If you're trying to get me to show you, it's not happening." Janet rolled her eyes. "I'll get it one day."

"Maybe." Janet smirked and kissed Shania's cheek. "I know whatever you're doing in here, you're doing great in it." Shania smiled and hugged her mother.

"Thanks mommy." Janet left Shania's studio and went back downstairs to see Eissa talking to Pac.

"So you're saying that you and mommy have been together for that long? Wow, that's a long time!"

"Yes! It's very long."

"I wonder if I'll stay with someone that long."

"It's possible Eissa, you just gotta find the right one." Janet smiled.

"Mommy! You and papa have been together so long!" Janet giggled. "I know right? Time flies when you're having fun huh?" Tupac smirked. "Corny."

"Shush, you love it." Eissa rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Uh oh, nap time."

"But I'm not tired." Janet kissed his head.

"Naptime my prince, come on." Janet picked Eissa up and carried him to his room for his nap.

"Momma?"

"Yes my prince?"

"Why doesn't dad like papa? What did papa do? And why does dad say that you and him will be together again soon? What does he mean by all that? And why does-"

"Shhh." Janet shushed him and placed the covers over Eissa. "Papa did nothing wrong. Your father is just...well it's hard to explain because you're young and that's something you don't have to worry about right now. Me and papa are together and we do not plan on separating. I promise you my prince, me and papa will be together as long as God allows it. Now, naptime. Close your eyes and dream sweet dreams my prince." And just like that, Eissa was out like a light.

After leaving Eissa's room, Janet grabbed her phone and dialed Wissiam's number. "Oh? Eissa doesn't come back over here yet, what's the rush?"

"Let me tell you something and you better listen to me really good. Stop telling our son things, making him ask me crazy questions about my marriage to my husband and making him think me and you are getting back together cause you are wrong! Pac has been nothing but good to your son and treats him like his own! If you're pissed that I divorced your ass cause I was tired of the daily fuckin abuse and being held like a damn slave well suck it the fuck up buttercup cause I'm over it, and I'm over you! Leave me and my husband the hell alone and focus on your damn son! And tell that silly bitch you got over there, she can play step mother if she wants to, I'll cut her ass up and make her look stupid!"

Janet ended the phone call and sighed. Tupac came in the room and slowly took her phone.

"Calm down honey, just calm down." Janet cried in his arms.

"I'm tired of him Pac, I can't keep doing this shit over and over again."

"Hey look, I told you I got this. You don't have to deal with nothing okay? I got you." Tupac planted a kiss on Janet's forehead. Janet fell asleep in Tupac's arms and he slowly left the room.

Tupac dialed a number in his phone and waited for an answer. "Ayo Treach? It's been a minute since we talked, what you been up to?"

Ahh, the drama starts now!
These next few chapters will be full of bullshit, just a lil warning cause I know y'all gon be on my ass.

These next chapters will have y'all crying like Patricia at some point so get ready!

So how we feeling about Ms. Shania? She getting her money up chile, giving very much material gworl.

I definitely wanna give Eissa a bit more story time, he plays a big part in part 1 of this book, so what y'all think he should be involved in?

Do y'all think Janet should've called up Wissam like that or she should've just told Pac what Eissa said?

How we feeling about Pac calling Treach? Y'all think this will be pure chaos or what?

As always, vote, comment, and share. The more y'all do, the longer the chapters and the messier. Buh bye lovelies 💗!