Chapter 2

Warning: this chapter deals with very sensitive topics such as rape. Please do not read if you cannot handle it because I refuse to have y'all in my messages telling me this shit was too damn heavy. Now enjoy the story please and thank you.

July 9th, 2020

"Okay take a deep breath for me.." Shania closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she felt a needle go through her nose. "And breathe out..almost finished..and done!" Shania opened her eyes to look at her piercing. "Look at youuu! I'm proud of you!" Janet kissed Shania's cheek. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..I like it."

"You look good too..you look like your father." Shania rolled her eyes playfully and Janet laughed.

"A tattoo is next."

"Oh you won't be getting that until you're 18."

August 19th, 2020

Shania sat down on the couch as Eissa finished the rest of his snacks. "All done! Can I have my juice now please?"

"Yes you can." Shania opened the fridge and pulled out Eissa's cup full of juice and handed it to him. "Buddy, I have a question."

"What's up kiddo?" Eissa took a sip of his juice and walked closer to Shania. "Why do you still have that nose earring in your nose?"

"Cause it's permanent buddy. I got my nose pierced so now I keep it in my nose."

"Well what if you have to take it out or you clean your nose?"

"That won't be a problem cause I can always clean it if needed."

"What if you don't like it anymore?"

"Oh I can always take it out-"

"Ahaha! I knew you had to take it out!" Straight confusion consumed Shania's face. "I can always change the design..was what i was going to say." Eissa giggled. "Still gonna have to take it out." Shania playfully rolled her eyes.

Just then, Janet came downstairs. "Shania, can I talk to you in private really quick?"

"Sure mommy. You done with your juice?" Eissa nodded his head and Shania put his cup in the dishwasher. "Eissa go upstairs and I'll be upstairs in a minute okay?" Eissa nodded before going upstairs. "Wassup mom?"

Janet sat down next to Shania on the couch. "Well I just wanted to have this conversation with you even though we've had this conversation already.."

"And what conversation is that?" Janet took a deep breath before speaking. "Are you having sex?" Shania giggled a bit. "Sex? At 17? Mom you know I wouldn't and I would've told you already."

"Shania it doesn't matter how old you are. I was 16 when I lost my virginity. Look I trust you enough to be honest with me, but Shania, don't ever be scared to say no. You're young, very young, and bright. I'd hate to watch someone dim your star."

"Mom, I promise you I'm careful. I got this, you don't have to worry." Shania hugged her mom and kissed her cheek.

"In good news though, Adriana is coming ovveerr!" Janet laughed. "Do y'all ever get tired of seeing each other?"

"Tired of seeing Adriana? Never. I get excited everytime." Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. "And the madness starts in 3...2..." Janet opened the door and before she could even speak, Adriana and Shania both screamed and squealed when they saw each other. Shania jumped into Adriana's arms and kissed her. "Hi bumblebee!"

"Hi honey!" Janet couldn't help but smile at the two lovebirds. As the day went by, the two had decided to do a little walk around the neighborhood. They ended finding a bench and sat on it cuddled up together. "Yo, when I say you guys have the best house in the world, I mean y'all have the best house in the world!" Shania laughed at Adriana. "My mom says she wants to move pretty soon. After a while, my mom can't stand being in one spot, so I don't know what type of plan she has when it comes to a new home."