Chapter 3

September 1st, 2020

Shania had no idea what she was doing anymore. It had been almost two weeks since her and Adriana had sex and Shania didn't know if she hated her or if she loved her, she just knew that it happened and that she was stuck on what to do.

They continued having sex like it didn't happen, she didn't know why she was allowing herself to do it but she did it anyway. Shania's way of loving Adriana was different. Shania was as gentle and kind as she could be during the times they were in bed but Adriana was rough. Shania truly was stuck and she was afraid that if she said anything, she'd be judged so she kept her mouth closed.

Shania tried her best to focus on school but Adriana was trying her best to find a way to her house. "Adriana I'm really sorry but it's my senior year. I gotta focus on this stuff but I promise you when I get the time, you can come over."

"Alright, I miss you and I love you."

"I love you too." Shania ended the call and sighed loudly. Janet knocked on her door and came in her room. "Heyy."

"Wassup?"

"Uh nothing just, got a small question for you." Shania raised her eyebrow when Janet revealed Shania's dirty sheets. "Why is there blood on your sheets?" Shania's heart raced remembering the events that happened. "Uh, Adriana came down on her period and bled through the sheets, she's got a really irregular period so her period came pretty early."

"Oh well I hope she's alright. It's no worries though, I can get this stain out easily with some cold water and peroxide." Shania smiled. Janet couldn't help but examine her daughter, she couldn't tell what but something was extremely different about Shania, something odd even.

"Shania you look different.." Shania looked at herself in her mirror and shook her head. "I think I look the same."

"Well maybe I'm just over-looking it. I'm downstairs if you need anything munchkin." Shania buried her head in her pillow and screamed after her mother left her room. "How am I gonna tell my parents this?"

April 6th, 2003

Janet sat on the couch as she watched Shania play with her toys. It had been almost 5 months since Janet had Shania, and for 5 months straight, Janet's entire focus was on nothing but her daughter. Shania turned to look at her mother and started to play with her fingers. "What are you doing?" Shania looked up at Janet and started to smile. Janet leaned down to mug Shania with kisses causing her to laugh. Just then, Janet heard a car pull in the driveway. "Is that daddy? C'mon, let's go say hi to daddy." Janet picked Shania up and just in time, Tupac came through the front door.

"Is that my pretty babygirl? Look at you!" Tupac kissed Shania's cheek. "She's been up ever since you left, tried to get her to take a nap but she would not budge."

"That's cause she just missed her papa, isn't that right? You missed your papa?" Tupac tickled Shania making her laugh. Shania yawned and rubbed her eyes making Tupac hum. "Yeah, it's time for a nap, let me give you back to ya momma." Janet took Shania and grabbed her bottle. "You need your diaper changed too, you stinky!" Janet made a face making Shania and Janet giggle. After Janet cleaned, fed, and put Shania to sleep, she went to her and Pac's room. She found Tupac on the bed, watching VHS tapes.

"What you doing?" Tupac was watching old tapes before they had Shania.

"Counting up this money, sum you should be doing." Tupac smirked. "Oh you tryna get smart with me?"

"Ain't nobody getting smart with you girl." Janet sat the camera down and angled it. She pulled her tank top down some and straddle Pac's lap. Janet pulled the money out his hand and looked at him. "1...2...3...4...5..." Janet threw each dollar in his face making him laugh. "Girl help me count this money while you over there tryna be sexy." Janet playfully rolled her eyes. "Whateva Pac! Yous a hata fuh real mhm!" Tupac started cracking up making Janet laugh. "Girl you gon help me count this money or what?"

Janet sat next to him and helped him count all the money and separate it. "Damn, that wasn't a lot like I thought."

"No, it wasn't." Janet straddled his lap and he gripped her ass. "So you tryna do what I was doing earlier or?" Janet was cut off when Tupac kissed her.

"This is one of my favorite tapes me and you made, it's so many I forgot about, but this one stays in the back of my mind." Janet was sitting on the edge of the bed watching. By now in the tape, Janet had re-angled the camera and they were both naked. Janet sat back on the couch and hand her legs spread open.

"You know, we haven't made one in a while, might as well pull out our camera." Tupac took their camera out their nightstand. "10 steps ahead of you pretty." Janet smiled and kissed Tupac. This was the first time Janet had made a tape with Pac since the baby. She was still a bit insecure about her body even though she has been working out. She was thicker in certain places and Pac absolutely adored it. Tupac and Janet started to undress themselves and Tupac angled the camera just how he liked it. "Wait, I don't know about this angle, it makes everything look bigger.."

"Babymama, what i tell you? You look good, it's normal for your body to go through changes and you look fine." Janet could do nothing but smile. "Okay, I don't mind this angle.." Tupac smiled and slapped her thigh.

"Now, arch for ya daddy.."

September 4th, 2020

Eissa was in his room packing his suitcase as Wissam waited. This time, Tupac was giving Eissa to Wissam instead of Janet. "C'mon lil man, we'll see you Sunday alright?" Eissa nodded and hugged Pac. "I love you papa!"

"I love you too." Eissa kissed Tupac's cheek and hopped in the car. "Okay, mommy loves you Eissa okay, have fun." Janet kissed Eissa's forehead and walked in the house. Wissam stepped towards Pac but he knew his limits. "If anything happens to that boy, I'll have your head."

Wissam smirked and walked away. "I mean it!" Wissam started the car and drove off. Wissam was determined to start drama, and if meant pushing buttons, he would definitely push them.

Well, we're back with another chapter! This chapter really didn't have much action in it frr but that's definitely gonna happen in the next few chapters.

First off, how do y'all feel about Shania lying to Janet and her continuing to be with Adriana even after all that's happening?

We got a new flashback unlocked! Y'all definitely getting a smut scene next chapter, so the question is, y'all want a flashback smut scene, or a present smut scene?

Also, how y'all feeling about Wissam and Eissa being around him? What y'all think he up to?

As always, vote, comment, and share, and if y'all do I'll give y'all double chapters! Bye lovelies 💗