chapter 51 (bonus 2)

Start from the beginning

Abhi: yeha uski bancho ki shaadi ho rhi and mere bhai went to do some romance with his wife. Wow!!!!

Everyone laughed at his comment.

Sid: shut up dada. U seriously don't know what to speak at time.

He simply ignored and shrugged his shoulders at which he is a specialist.

Avu: ok guys. Stop fighting and start the ritual.

I hold avu's hand and she squeezed it telling me silently to stay strong. Sammy first went towards abhi Bhai and vaishu bhabhi and hugged both of them. There were tears in her eyes.

Abhi: remember we are just a call away from u princess.

She nodded. Then she went towards jaireem and hugged them.

Jai: u will always be welcomed anytime to complain about ur Bhai or dad.

Jai said smiling and Sammy chuckled too and finally she came towards us. Idk what to do or what to say. So I simply hugged her and kissed the crown of her head.

Sammy: I will miss u papa.

She said crying silently. I controlled my tears.

Sid: u re my strong girl na... Don't cry and u can come to ur home whenever u want. I will always help and will always there if u have any problem. Ok?

She nodded. She couldn't control herself anymore and complete breakdown crying. She kneeled down to the ground and everyone surrounded around her crying silently looking at her.

Sammy: I thought it's easy to go when I am getting a happy and loving family but I can't able to go now. I will miss u, my room and this house everything filled with memories and this heart can't able hold it up anymore.

Till now avu was strong but now she too couldn't hold back. I closed my eyes tightly to not let tears roll down. And hugged avu and Sammy both who are crying. Sam came towards us.

Sam: dad.

He said and kneeled down.

Sam: u people are crying like we aren't going to meet again...

Avu and Sammy glared at him. Does he want to die on his wedding day or what..? I shook my head.

Sid: ok! Now u both don't start fighting on ur wedding day. Princess no crying. U are going to Rishi's house only. He will always be with us and he loves u right..?

She nodded.

Sid: so he won't be happy looking at u cry like this hugging us. It's not like we won't meet again. I will atleast meet u once in a day. U better not try to stop me Rishi.?

I send warning him. He came towards us and smiled.

Rishi: ofcourse not papa.
Sam: Sammy stop crying yaar... U were looking like a girl today but by ur crying u are spoiling ur makeup and now literally looking like a ghost.

Sammy hit him with his elbow. Deserve it idiot.

Sammy: shut up. My makeup is water proof and I am always a girl. If u have any doubt ask my husband.

And there she is my daughter is back again to her usual shelf....

Sam: ok fine.

And Sam and Sammy both hugged eachother and sam kissed her forehead and wipped her tears.

Sam: be like this. I don't want to see tears in ur eyes.

He make her stand up and went towards Rishi.

Sam: u were my best friend but remember if I see a single tear in my sister's eye because of u then I will forget u were my best friend and buddy will bury u inside a pit of 6 feet height alive.

He warned Rishi but Rishi laughed it off and they both hugged eachother. I went and hugged Rishi. And finally sent both of them towards their car and they left......

After the car left the mansion gate. Tears rolled down Sam's eyes which he was trying to hold up from the beginning. I went towards him and hugged him and we both cried silently in the hug.

Sam: now i should live alone without her in this house.
Sid: u should be happy u were asking the same thing from the beginning....
Sam: dadd..... U have alot of pain in ur heart but u will never stop to snap and give a dailogue to me. Right..!?
Sid: it's just happens. Can't help it.

We both chuckled but I have to admit he was a brilliant child and a wonderful son a supportive and encouraging twin brother. Though I won't say this aloud to wonderful son of mine. If I admit it openly then that will boost his ego so much......

And we went inside to complete the remaining rituals......

That's how my kids marriage went.....
Everything went good and I was happy with my kids and wife thinking this I pecked her lips as she was standing before me looking absolutely perfectly and insanely beautiful....

My beautiful wife and  I am her bodyguard.

Their story ends here........

After a while started writing this chapter so forgive me
If there are any mistakes...

Will be back hopefully with a new book soon.....

Thank u for all ur love for this book......

Will be forever grateful to u all!!!!

Love you....

Signing off ✍🏻