chapter 30

Mishti snatched  ak's phone and here AK hurried her head in her hands.

*Ak's pov*
God!! Plss save me from this situation. They took my phone no no... They snatched my phone what if they open my phone. What if they open the gallery even though I locked my phone and the gallery app but these stupid people knows all my passwords. Aaghh!!!!!!! How did they become my friends??????? (Let her tense some more we will go somewhere 😉😉)
*End of pov*

Meanwhile with Sid:
He completed his shower and came down and saw all the boys were smirking. He shook his head in disbelief and went and sat with all.

Sid: AK and other girls Kaha hai????

Ayaan: aree..... Just now you left her dude!!

Ranbeer: I think he wants to be with Ak everytime forever and always broo!!!! Haina Sid????

Sid: nope. Not like that. I even asked about other girls too why you all have so much interest in me and Ak only.....

All boys excpet Sid: cozz..... U both are special to us....

(Ok!!! I agree I am totally gone mad. Idk what I am writing. Plss bare with me. Plss)

With Ak:
All the girls opened Ak's phone. They didn't see anything and got confused.

Simi: Avu. There is nothing in this. Why u became so tense when we told u to give Ur phone.

AK: nothing. Simply....

AK took a sigh of relief. Reet was about to give Ak's phone to her but sandy snatched it.

Sandy: ek min... If she don't have anything then why will she be tensed when we told her to give her phone.

Mishti: yess... Sandy u are true.

  Sandy opened Ak's phone again and searched all apps like what's app, Instagram and Twitter and all...

Simi: Kuch Nahi hai... Why she became tensed then?????.

Reet: open the gallery.

Mishti, sandy,Simi: yes.....

Ak: no...

All girls excpet AK: yess .... Yess

They opened gallery and saw a bunch of pics of Sid.

Girls excpet AK: what is this??????

AK: u all saw right. Are u happy. Get lost now......

AK snatched her phone pushed all of them out and locked her room.

*Ak's POV*
Bach gayi!!!! If I didn't act like this rn then they use too tease me alot.... Thank god.
*End of pov*

All girls went downside and found all boys were talking and chatting. Even jaireem too came. They all went there and sat.

Mishti: guys!!! Let's play something...
Simi: hmm...  We will play. First let's call Avu here. Then we will play...

Reem: ok! I will call her. U wait here.

Reem left and after sometime they came down and they played few games then had their dinner and all ak's friends left and now jaireem and sidneet are left and all left to their respective rooms.....

Meanwhile somewhere:
Sm1's POV*
I will never ever let u both fall in love. Avneet Kaur u re definitely mine and only mine. I will make u mine by hook or crook. Just another day for u after then u will be with him coz u will not have other option. Be ready to be with me avneet Kaur aka AK..... And I will kill your Sid too.... Just wait and see......
Laughs evily..

To be continued........
Pls vote comment and follow @familiarsidneet