He's not a prize to be won

Start from the beginning

Seemingly knowing there was no way out of this for her, she lowered her gun. If she shot you, Bucky and Sam would retaliate, and you didn't have what she needed to complete her childish plan. "Watch your back. This isn't goodbye."

"No!" You shouted at her, shrugging your arm out of Bucky's grip. The silver whip that doubled as a bracelet unwrapped itself from your arm, looking like the snake it was designed as. "You're not going anywhere."

You gripped the end and flung it towards her as she attempted to run. It wrapped around her ankle, sending her flying to the ground, you heard her hit the floor with a satisfying crack, something had broken and you loved it.

Bucky and Sam stood with their mouths open, they'd never seen you use the whip before.
"Buck?" Sam tried to get him to stop you, but Bucky just shrugged his shoulders. "She's got this." Pride written across his face, as you dealt with the one that had temporarily broken your relationship.

You dragged her towards you, landing a punch across her face, her nose breaking as it connected with your fist. She laid on the floor clutching her face as you knelt down next to her. "Come after me or mine again, and I won't just break a few bones." You stood up and landed a kick to her ribs, just for good measure.

Walking back to Bucky you noticed the smile on his face. He pulled you to him, his lips smashing against yours, seeing you protective over him stirred something inside of him.

Sam huffed at the scene in front of him before flying off back to the compound.

Loki came into the warehouse, seeing the two of you locked in an embrace as Sharon struggled to walk off. Loki ignored her, there was obviously a reason you'd left her breathing. He walked over to you and Bucky. "Looks like you had fun without me my loves."
You pulled away from Bucky to look over at him, smiling. "Next time I promise."

Bucky turned your head to his. "Quick question, who gave you a whip?" He motioned to where it had wound itself back round your wrist. Looking like a simple silver bracelet in the design of a snake.

"Oh this little thing?" You shook your wrist at him

"Oh this little thing?" You shook your wrist at him. "It was a gift from Shuri."
Loki appeared next next to you, a playful smirk on his face. "Remind me to thank her for that."
You pulled him to you. His lips connected with yours and his hands went to your legs, pulling you up so your legs went around his waist. Your hands ran through his hair and you felt Bucky come up behind you. He started kissing your neck. The adrenaline of the fight still coursing through you, caused you to rub yourself against Loki. He broke apart from the kiss panting. "Darling, I plan on making you scream but not here."

Bucky spun you round as your legs hit the floor. His tongue diving into your mouth. The urgency in his kiss told you everything you needed to know. The way you'd lied and run off was not going unnoticed. By the time the kiss had ended you were light headed and more than ready to be at home in bed. You went to step back but Bucky held you close.

"Never again do you lie to me doll."

You gave him a small smile. "I'd love to make that promise but you know I can't Buck. Not if it means I can't protect you and Loki."

"It's our job to protect you." His voice was almost growling and you pushed against his chest lightly, a fire burning deep inside you. "I'm not a fragile dame that needs your protection Buck! You think you're the only one who feels the need to fight for those he loves?!"

Loki pulled you in for a kiss, and you melted against him as he swept his tongue against yours. By the time he pulled away you were light headed and had to hold on to his arms so that you wouldn't fall. "We know you can protect yourself my love, but that desire to protect us that you have? We have it too."

You turned to face Bucky who had an unreadable expression on his face. "I'm sorry Buck. I didn't mean to shout, I just-" He cut you off with a kiss. "You don't need to apologise doll. It's okay."

The three of you headed home, not to the compound, there was something about tonight that just required you to be away from everyone else. You just needed to be with the men you loved. You'd deal with everything else tomorrow.

_________________________________

A/N: Sorry, I know it's a bit shorter than normal but it's been a busy few days. I update when I can. The love on this story is just.... WOW! I love you all 3000.