331-340

Chapter 331

Originally, her mountaineering bag was always with her, either on her back or tied to the camel.

But in order to avoid the sandstorm, he needed to run. At that time, Fu Zimo was afraid that Ye Yuxuan would be thrown off the camel with the mountaineering bag on his back, so he tied the mountaineering bag to the camel whose water tank was already empty, to reduce the weight of the camel that Ye Yuxuan was riding.

If it wasn't like this, Ye Yuxuan took out something, why would she hesitate to look for something that doesn't seem to take up space, she would have to use the pouch on the camel's back.

At this moment, Ye Yuxuan was fortunate that she had put away the shelf and foam used to hold the big mountaineering bag two days earlier. Now half of the bag in the mountaineering bag is some food that is durable in the desert.

Even if someone in the team opened her mountaineering bag because she and Fu Zimo were away, they wouldn't find anything that shouldn't be there.

But Ye Yuxuan thought about it, no one should want to touch her mountaineering bag, there is Xiao Chen, unless it is Xiao Chen himself.

"Don't you put anything else?"

"Everyone will put some things that may be used with you."

Fu Zimo's words made Ye Yuxuan seem to remember that before leaving the station, everyone was using the two small camel bags they were riding on. more, and a trace of embarrassment crossed her face.

Uncomfortably, he coughed lightly, and then said, "I also have two pocket knives and a flashlight. Besides, everyone has been together all the time, and the equipment is carried by camels. Where do I need to carry so many things with me, in the desert Water and food are the essentials!"

"Look, doesn't it prove that I did the right thing now?" Ye Yuxuan muttered in her heart when she said this, I would go into the desert without bringing anything. I'll be fine, who gave me space.

It's not that I didn't bring anything, all my things are in the space!

Fu Zimo was helpless.

Who said just now that eggs can't all be put in the same basket.

It's true that the equipment is carried by camels, but it is also necessary to carry some self-defense with him. Just like yesterday, if he hadn't always had the habit of wrapping a rope around his waist, how could he get rid of quicksand so easily.

"By the way, do you have an impression of this place?" Ye Yuxuan didn't want to worry about what she brought, so she changed the subject and asked.

Fu Zimo looked around, although embarrassed, he shook his head honestly.

He stayed at midnight last night, and in the daytime, he couldn't hold back and squinted for about two hours, and he didn't know where Ye Yuxuan took him.

After all, he does not have the same sense of direction in the desert as the Dabai guide and his wife who have been in the desert all the year round.

"I, well, I don't recognize it either." Ye Yuxuan spread her hands, and honestly said the current situation: "I'm dizzy."

"I know." When she circled twice, Fu Zimo Just see it.

Seeing Ye Yuxuan's cute and discouraged appearance, Fu Zimo's heart softened, and she was unspeakably happy.

If it weren't for the lack of water and food, if it weren't for the fact that he was suffering from internal injuries, it would be unsafe for the two of them to leave the team in the desert. Fu Zimo was really willing to be with Ye Yuxuan.