Chapter 7 [Satan Bath]

Start from the beginning

Ryo

"No. You're not ready for this party."

Akira

"Ryo, you can't be talking about the Sabbath party!"

Ryo

"I am."

You

"What's a Satan Bath party?"

Ryo

"Pardon?"

Akira

"Y/N- Where the hell did you even get "Satan Bath" from?"

You

"I dunno, Sabbath just sounds like Satan and Bath mixed together."

Akira

"You are a fucking dumbass."

Ryo

"I'll bring her there once she's ready. She can't even remember anything while in demon form, we've gotta work on that."

You

"So... Once I start remembering things, that's when I'll be able to go to the Satan Bath party? What is it anyway?"

Ryo and Akira looked at each other, then back at you.

Ryo

"You tell her."

Akira

"No! I'm not saying shit!"

Ryo

"I don't wanna tell her."

Akira

"But you're bringing her there!"

Ryo

"A Sabbath party... Is the source of the demons. I'll take you there when you're ready. This is something you have to witness."

You

"What else is it? Sounds kinda boring if you ask me..."

Ryo

"You'll find out when you see."

You

"Hmph! I'll just search it up th-"

As you said this, you pulled out your phone from your pocket and just as you were typing your password, Ryo grabbed it from you.

You

"Hey! You can't do that!"

Ryo

"Yes, yes I can."

You

"Come on Ryo! Just let me find out what it is!"

Ryo

"You'll find out... When you're ready."

You

"Then let's get ready! Come on, I've just heard about this Sabbath Party, and I'm desperate to find out what it is!"

Ryo

"Today is a day of rest."

You

"Nah,  already got enough sleep."

Ryo

"You and Akira stayed up the entire night. Don't even talk."

You

"Ryo, look! I'm not even sleepy! My eyes are wiiiddeee open!"

You said, making yourself look like a ghost. The dark circles under your eyes clearly told him that you hadn't slept at all. 

Ryo

"No. Rest today."

You groaned in frustration, flopping yourself onto the couch. 

You

"So... You're telling me, that if I sleep today, and I'm all charged up for tomorrow, then I'll get ready, and then I'll be able to find out what a Satan Bath party is?!"

Ryo

"Exactly."

He took one sip of his coffee, looked over to you, and you were already curled up into a ball with your eyes closed shut on the couch.

Ryo

"Hm."

Akira

"Y/N is desperate for aannyything she wants to know, I'm telling ya."

Because you slept a long time from 10 am-10 pm, you couldn't sleep throughout the night. 

You

That was stupid of me... Now I'm gonna be exhausted during the day of tomorrow.

You got up, peeking through the fridge for something to eat. You hadn't even eaten breakfast that day, you were starving.

You found a few snacks to eat, you made sure you didn't eat all of them though. 

Ryo came out of his room while you were basically laying on top of the table eating. He was neater than he had been this morning.

You heard a door open up, and you looked right at him.

You

"Ryo! I slept! Now tell me what a Satan Bath is!"

Ryo

"..."

You jumped right off of the table that you were laying your head down on, nearly tripping over yourself.

Ryo

"Once I tell you, you might not want to go anymore."

You

"Oh no- I definitely need to go to this Sabbath Party. You've gotten me intrigued, now I've gotta see it. Come on, you said you'd tell me!"

Ryo

"I never said I would tell you now."

You

"Well, I've slept! And I've got nothing else to do, so tell me!"

Ryo

"I don't know if you're ready though."

You

"I'm ready for it I promise!"

Ryo's eyebrows became furrowed, not in a bad way though.

Quickly looking away, then turning around to return to his room.

Ryo

"You know- Uh... You'll just find out when we get there."